• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. New balance patch coming March 27th

User Info: Shotgunryugan

Shotgunryugan
4 weeks ago#31
Did daddy Bardock really need a buff?
Ridley

User Info: RadiantHowling

RadiantHowling
4 weeks ago#32
>Made it easier to connect 5M > 5M Gatling
Just hold 4, geez...
"Now, you die!"

User Info: RidleytheSmall

RidleytheSmall
4 weeks ago#33
Shotgunryugan posted...

Yes.
Rev 2 main: Baiken, Dbfz main team: Bardock/Nappa/Base Vegeta Sfv main: Zeku

User Info: ChibiRidley

ChibiRidley
4 weeks ago#34
I can't wait to see what kinda damage output a level 7 super from Hit has

RidleytheSmall posted...
Shotgunryugan posted...

Yes.

I am ashamed to have a similar name to yours
Formally bet on 10/29/2018 that if Jibanyan is a playable character in Smash Ultimate, I will close my account

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
4 weeks ago#35
So i didnt read it yet .

What changes to expect on Trunks - Teen Gohan - #18 - Frieza - Beerus ?
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

User Info: dudapf

dudapf
4 weeks ago#36
FemtomShiling posted...
So i didnt read it yet .

Trunks
- 236X's properties on hit have changed. Now easier to keep pressuring even if they block 236M.
- Now able to follow-up 214X (cyclone jump) with a variety of attacks. j.S after 214X has also been buffed.

Teen Gohan
- 236X's follow-ups can now be done with H button; now able to combo afterwards even from midscreen.
- Easier to combo j236L into supers.

-5L has faster startup.
- Easier to follow up j2H on hit

Freeza
- 5L and 2L with faster startup.
- 214S now easier to use; you're + even if you block it, making it better for pressure.

Beerus
- jM easier to hit crouching opponents now.
- Easier to follow-up after 236H on hit. They advise experimenting with both up and down versions of the move.

A reminder that these are supposed to be the direct and char-specific changes. There are allegedly around 1200 lines in the full patch notes, which will be revealed around the time it rolls out, including possible nerfs and general bug fixes and adjustments. If you remember the last patch, the general adjustments actually turned out to be huge indirect nerfs to a bunch of chars, so just keep that in mind.

User Info: Burchyplus

Burchyplus
4 weeks ago#37
Fingers crossed for auto correct to be removed.
Why loot boxes are the worst thing in gaming:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/207946-star-wars-battlefront-ii/76036841/891196567
(message deleted)

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
4 weeks ago#39
dudapf posted...
FemtomShiling posted...
So i didnt read it yet .

Trunks
- 236X's properties on hit have changed. Now easier to keep pressuring even if they block 236M.
- Now able to follow-up 214X (cyclone jump) with a variety of attacks. j.S after 214X has also been buffed.

Teen Gohan
- 236X's follow-ups can now be done with H button; now able to combo afterwards even from midscreen.
- Easier to combo j236L into supers.

-5L has faster startup.
- Easier to follow up j2H on hit

Freeza
- 5L and 2L with faster startup.
- 214S now easier to use; you're + even if you block it, making it better for pressure.

Beerus
- jM easier to hit crouching opponents now.
- Easier to follow-up after 236H on hit. They advise experimenting with both up and down versions of the move.

A reminder that these are supposed to be the direct and char-specific changes. There are allegedly around 1200 lines in the full patch notes, which will be revealed around the time it rolls out, including possible nerfs and general bug fixes and adjustments. If you remember the last patch, the general adjustments actually turned out to be huge indirect nerfs to a bunch of chars, so just keep that in mind.

@dudapf thanx

@mistermikeymike Well i was afk for a long time and couldnt afford to read it . Not everyone is sleeping behind their screen ya know - some of us have lives . Also tagged as FatVirgin .
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

User Info: BluuberryPie

BluuberryPie
4 weeks ago#40
Shotgunryugan posted...

The catch is, arcsys might stomp him with nerfs, since this isnt the complete notes yet. As for the patch, hit lvl 7 is gonna be pure damage, especially with sparking.
Muh mains: T7: Steve Fox, Armor King, Sfv: Akuma, Nash, Smash: Fox, Dbfz: K. Buu/Hit/SSJ Vegeta, Sc6: Sophitia, Mvci: Zero/Dante
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. New balance patch coming March 27th
  • Topic Archived