You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. New balance patch coming March 27th

User Info: dudapf

dudapf
4 weeks ago#21
GujinKami posted...
This is all probably in part of the rework to what they did to the game last month, but seeing nothing but buffs across the board is great. Probably the best patch we've gotten, especially since I don't see a single nerf.

The patch notes they showed were a snippet of the whole thing. They also said there are 1200 lines of changes. These are bound to include bug fixes and adjustments and possibly nerds as well. Also, there's also a translation stating this will be the last paycheck of the year. I'm a little sceptical about this last one.

User Info: Rainforce

Rainforce
4 weeks ago#22
lol

the core gameplay system needs to be completely revised, modestly buffing everyone won't change s***

User Info: PrismUFO

PrismUFO
4 weeks ago#23
Damn, the Bluegeta M grab all Blue players have been waiting. Bluegeta is now a character that will do 2M starter damage from a 2L for one bar
Considering he probably also has the FF change from SS Vegeta, and also even better pressure, I feel like that man just exploded

Blueku too. Meterless SKD, ways to add damage solo with meter, easier conversions, he is looking like troubles more than before.

Cooler having meterless +overhead dive is extremely scary and I can't wait to see that, that's literally a top tier neutral tool now, and Cooler has mad damage.

Base Vegeta will now be able to combo even after a sliding knockdown, which means his damage also increased even more, like, he will be able to do things like ( just from SD ) : SD, j.LL2H, j.214M, 214S, 214L + assist and keep the combo going !

17 pretty much got a "DP" and he is now extremely rewarding. He already has gigantic meterbuild, so if you erase the scaling, he will basically eliminate you

Yamcha can now eliminate GC easily.

16 now probably has the BIGGEST solo non spark damage in the game. Solo grab, and he can combo solo after ? DAMN.

Freeza getting a plus move is interesting considering he has a 2L low. Don't let Golden Freeza do that or you're just doomed.
FighterZ : Vegeta Blue, Zamasu, Jiren / Black, Vegeta Blue, Jiren
BCF : Amane Nishiki, Susanoo | UNIST : Merkava | Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 : Ky Kiske
(edited 4 weeks ago)
This patch already seems bad
Psn: PhantomEmperor
YouTube.com/ThePhantomEmperor

User Info: PrismUFO

PrismUFO
4 weeks ago#25
The patch seems completely explosive for everyone, I just can't wait
FighterZ : Vegeta Blue, Zamasu, Jiren / Black, Vegeta Blue, Jiren
BCF : Amane Nishiki, Susanoo | UNIST : Merkava | Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 : Ky Kiske

User Info: Rhien123

Rhien123
4 weeks ago#26
Looking good. I hoped it made his overhead rekka just reflectable instead of 2hable. Videl gets it and hers is harder to react to
Praise Yamchad #standwithVic

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
4 weeks ago#27
That Cooler and Gotenks buff, my good.

Cooler gets an easy overhead that is plus on block???
"I'm an atheist too but still believe in hell. That's where you're headed pal." - Mr_Karate_II

User Info: RidleytheSmall

RidleytheSmall
4 weeks ago#28
LightningAce11 posted...
That Cooler and Gotenks buff, my good.

Cooler gets an easy overhead that is plus on block???

I'm fine with that. It'll make up for the gaps in his strings.
Rev 2 main: Baiken, Dbfz main team: Bardock/Nappa/Base Vegeta Sfv main: Zeku

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
4 weeks ago#29
Meme patch where they turn the game into MUGEN. No thanks.
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: Andros-2k10

Andros-2k10
4 weeks ago#30
April Fools Patch!
N3DS FC: 2208 9375 0944 / Nintendo Switch FC: SW-0594-6453-0420
Best Genre: Roguelites and Roguelikes. Best Game: Enter the Gungeon. Great Game: Dead Cells.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. New balance patch coming March 27th