You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. New balance patch coming March 27th

User Info: mistermikeymike

mistermikeymike
4 weeks ago#1
Seems like everyone is getting buffs

Will link in a bit but it's up on reddit
You are now posting in a
#mikeytopic

User Info: KlRBEH

KlRBEH
4 weeks ago#2
https://www.reddit.com/r/dbfz/comments/b3q1f8/character_patch_coming_on_the_2703/ej1a5f1?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
http://i.imgur.com/fUaBI.jpg
I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DERE KIRBEH

User Info: Rhien123

Rhien123
4 weeks ago#3
Bardock
*fixed an issue where his auto combo didn’t hit full screen

Android 17
*fixed an issue where his rekkas didn’t cause enough scaling
*added 2 frames to his standing light
Praise Yamchad #standwithVic

Rhien123
4 weeks ago#4
But for serious they better patch my boy 17. I’m not a greedy man, but if you’re gonna give my boy no neutral and stubby lights and lows, at least let his damn auto combo be a trueblockstring once I’ve spent both assists just locking my opponent down. Also, give him a new move in the air. His kit isn’t just limited in versatility. It’s literally tiny. He has 2 open inputs (236/214 lmh) in the air. He basically has 5 specials. 1 requires charge, 2 are only good for combos and blockstring a little, and the other 2 are literally a “let my opponent 2h me for free” button (unless you charge power blitz at which point there’s better things you can do). Hell give him 2 more beams in the air. He’d still be mid at best.

User Info: Black-Isz

Black-Isz
4 weeks ago#5
Broly and Cooler buffs make me happy.

User Info: dudapf

dudapf
4 weeks ago#6
Rhien123 posted...
But for serious they better patch my boy 17. I’m not a greedy man, but if you’re gonna give my boy no neutral and stubby lights and lows, at least let his damn auto combo be a trueblockstring once I’ve spent both assists just locking my opponent down. Also, give him a new move in the air. His kit isn’t just limited in versatility. It’s literally tiny. He has 2 open inputs (236/214 lmh) in the air. He basically has 5 specials. 1 requires charge, 2 are only good for combos and blockstring a little, and the other 2 are literally a “let my opponent 2h me for free” button (unless you charge power blitz at which point there’s better things you can do). Hell give him 2 more beams in the air. He’d still be mid at best.

This is the translation on 17's changes. Note that X in this annotation means any attack button (L, M, H). Taken from Twitter account @HiagoXYZ

- 236X's follow-ups have been all buffed. Better reward on hit.
- j236LM (barrier super) can now be used on the ground. Has invul on startup (description makes it sound like it's 1f). #DBFZ

EDIT: it's naive, at best, to think any moves are being added at this point. Once the char is out, there's only adjustments to be made, no one is going to remake a char.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Rhien123
4 weeks ago#7
dudapf posted...
Rhien123 posted...

This is the translation on 17's changes. Note that X in this annotation means any attack button (L, M, H). Taken from Twitter account @HiagoXYZ

- j236LM (barrier super) can now be used on the ground. Has invul on startup (description makes it sound like it's 1f). #DBFZ

Interesting. That may mean that the overhead rekka is more viable. Maybe it’s still reflectable, but not 2hable anymore (which would at least make his rekkas better than videls who doesn’t even really need them).

Rhien123
4 weeks ago#8
dudapf posted...
Rhien123 posted...

EDIT: it's naive, at best, to think any moves are being added at this point. Once the char is out, there's only adjustments to be made, no one is going to remake a char.

Tien has gotten changes made to his volleyball fist and nappa got 2 of his normals changed to lights. It not likely but it is possible. I was more pointing out that 17s kit is literally incomplete. His only special attacks he can do in the air either require charge or don’t actually do anything. I’m a 17 main. Feel I deserve to say some of this lol

User Info: GujinKami

GujinKami
4 weeks ago#9
This is all probably in part of the rework to what they did to the game last month, but seeing nothing but buffs across the board is great. Probably the best patch we've gotten, especially since I don't see a single nerf.
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/39lX5ve.jpg http://i.imgur.com/9S9glYE.png https://imgur.com/a/Qxo9jXF

User Info: mistermikeymike

mistermikeymike
4 weeks ago#10
i think what's interesting is the down + assist tag.

if down+ back + assist call is instant tag.... that can be extremely effective OS.
You are now posting in a
#mikeytopic
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. New balance patch coming March 27th