GameFAQs is currently in Read-Only mode. All content is available, but you cannot log in, submit new posts or content, or make any other changes at this time
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Honestly I'm convinced half this fan base doesn't even like dragon ball

User Info: GodzGift42

GodzGift42
4 weeks ago#61
JT_Diamond posted...
GodzGift42 posted...
Bulma and Chi Chi shouldn't be allowed belong near this game and would do best in xenoverse or dragon ball heros or w e. other garbage dbz game there is
Gatekeeper #3 apparently. Even down to criticizing games that have nothing to do with DBFZ.

give me one good reason they should be in the game. They can add meme/unorthodox characters in the sequel or third game or some s***. I'm not gate keeping I'm just not being a dumbass.
No such thing as world peace... only Ron Artest
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Super_Broly93

Super_Broly93
4 weeks ago#62
Feldt posted...
nice troll 6 pages wow

Only 2 for me.
https://tenor.com/view/dbs-broly-dragon-ball-super-gif-13209626

User Info: Goji

Goji
4 weeks ago#63
GodzGift42 posted...
give me one good reason they should be in the game

There are only 3 female characters in the game, and one of them isn't even part of the series. So, for variety?

So, why shouldn't they be? Because of how strictly this game adhere's to canon power levels? Because we need another 6-7 variations of Goku?

I get we're all fans of different characters, and WAAAAAH!!! THAT'S NOT THE CHARACTER I WANT!! But it's really not an issue of who is or isn't a true fan, and it's not an actual problem.
https://psnprofiles.com/Hedorah1971
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Zeon

Zeon
4 weeks ago#64
Videl, chichi, n kefla have all fought and been in games...only morons deny that

this is just another. ''I'm insecure and don't wanna be a girl, bc I hate women.'' topic
Gfaqs Foxy Phantom Theif. Stealing hearts and breaking trolls.
Your unfriendly neighborhood kitsune idol.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Lorulian

Lorulian
4 weeks ago#65
Lmao there's nothing wrong with Videl and Kefla in a DB fighting game, the former already being a veteran in other games.

Imagine gatekeeping this hard. Is this DB FighterZ or DB IncelZ?
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2, DQ XI, Sekiro, Samus Returns, Pokemon: Eevee, Dark Souls: RE, Fire Emblem: Echoes, DBFZ, Smash Ultimate
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Zeon

Zeon
4 weeks ago#66
Lorulian posted...
Lmao there's nothing wrong with Videl and Kefla in a DB fighting game, the former already being a veteran in other games.

Imagine gatekeeping this hard. Is this DB FighterZ or DB IncelZ?

TC ''I need muh big, muscley, manly men. NO GURLZ ALLOWED''
*Hangs a sign on his bedroom door at his parents house*
Gfaqs Foxy Phantom Theif. Stealing hearts and breaking trolls.
Your unfriendly neighborhood kitsune idol.

User Info: JT_Diamond

JT_Diamond
4 weeks ago#67
GodzGift42 posted...

give me one good reason they should be in the game. They can add meme/unorthodox characters in the sequel or third game or some s***. I'm not gate keeping I'm just not being a dumbass.
We have like 27 Gokus that aren't needed. At least we'd be getting diverse characters instead of it being 60% Goku, 35% Vegeta, and random jobbers.

User Info: GodzGift42

GodzGift42
4 weeks ago#68
Goji posted...
There are only 3 female characters in the game, and one of them isn't even part of the series. So, for variety?

wrong answer. I'm not gonna even bother reading the rest of your post. I love waifus as much as the next man, but this is a really pathetic/desperate mindset to have
No such thing as world peace... only Ron Artest
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: JT_Diamond

JT_Diamond
4 weeks ago#69
GodzGift42 posted...
Goji posted...

wrong answer. I'm not gonna even bother reading the rest of your post. I love waifus as much as the next man, but this is a really pathetic/desperate mindset to have
It's more pathetic and desperate to fear anyone that lacks a wang.

User Info: KanonSeaDragon

KanonSeaDragon
4 weeks ago#70
Goji posted...
GodzGift42 posted...
give me one good reason they should be in the game

So, why shouldn't they be? Because of how strictly this game adhere's to canon power levels? Because we need another 6-7 variations of Goku?

I get we're all fans of different characters, and WAAAAAH!!! THAT'S NOT THE CHARACTER I WANT!! But it's really not an issue of who is or isn't a true fan, and it's not an actual problem.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Honestly I'm convinced half this fan base doesn't even like dragon ball