You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Honestly I'm convinced half this fan base doesn't even like dragon ball

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
4 weeks ago#51
Speedshocker posted...
Lorulian posted...
whiteheartx posted...
lol Videl wasn't hyped at all though. Sure some people wanted her but that's it.

Did you live under a rock?

I will admit she got overshadowed by Broly and Gogeta, but there was legitimate excitement for her, especially compared to Jiren.

JT_Diamond posted...
Speedshocker posted...
especially compared to Jiren.
A wet fart is more exciting than Jiren, he's probably a contender for the most boring looking character ever.

Truth must be told
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

User Info: Draconic_Seed

Draconic_Seed
4 weeks ago#52
All these dumb replies only show that TC is right, lol. I don't even know why these waifu lovers are interested in DBZ in the first place. It's not for them.

This reminds me of all these SJWs who have no interest in Star Wars or the MCU but just want to see these IPs bend to their narrative.

About Videl, I still don't know why she can vanish and SD like the other characters when she can barely fly in the show, lol. This character has no business being in this game, and to add insult to injury she ended up being high tier. Oh boy.

This was the DBZ game I always wanted and I supported it for a long time, but the announce of GT Goku was the last straw for me. At this point I just hope the game dies out before ANOTHER Goku or characters like Chichi and Bulma are announced.
Rehashed ideas + luck based difficulty = Shin Megami Tensei games

User Info: Super_Broly93

Super_Broly93
4 weeks ago#53
@Draconic_Seed posted...
All these dumb replies only show that TC is right, lol. I don't even know why these waifu lovers are interested in DBZ in the first place. It's not for them.

This reminds me of all these SJWs who have no interest in Star Wars or the MCU but just want to see these IPs bend to their narrative.

About Videl, I still don't know why she can vanish and SD like the other characters when she can barely fly in the show, lol. This character has no business being in this game, and to add insult to injury she ended up being high tier. Oh boy.

This was the DBZ game I always wanted and I supported it for a long time, but the announce of GT Goku was the last straw for me. At this point I just hope the game dies out before ANOTHER Goku or characters like Chichi and Bulma are announced.

Lol ok Gatekeeper #2.
https://tenor.com/view/dbs-broly-dragon-ball-super-gif-13209626

User Info: GodzGift42

GodzGift42
4 weeks ago#54
Bulma and Chi Chi shouldn't be allowed belong near this game and would do best in xenoverse or dragon ball heros or w e. other garbage dbz game there is
No such thing as world peace... only Ron Artest
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: JT_Diamond

JT_Diamond
4 weeks ago#55
GodzGift42 posted...
Bulma and Chi Chi shouldn't be allowed belong near this game and would do best in xenoverse or dragon ball heros or w e. other garbage dbz game there is
Gatekeeper #3 apparently. Even down to criticizing games that have nothing to do with DBFZ.

User Info: iori_iezzi

iori_iezzi
4 weeks ago#56
Doesn't matter to me who gets in. Gregory, Kui, Bojack. Someone will find the character fun, making the game more diverse... and fun.

User Info: ArmedDragoon

ArmedDragoon
4 weeks ago#57
TC thought the people who have an issue with all the Gokus were specifically wanting "waifus" instead even though he was the first to bring it up in another topic. What a joke.
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board
Lucina Defense Force, Shield of Princess Gunnthra

User Info: Feldt

Feldt
4 weeks ago#58
nice troll 6 pages wow

User Info: DK9292

DK9292
4 weeks ago#59
This topic is a train wreck.
A hero's role is one that cannot be forsaken,
Caring for those with hearts that are breaking.

User Info: CometX-ing

CometX-ing
3 weeks ago#60
I don't care how good they are in the show, I just want fun and unique characters. Which is personally why I would rather have Caulifla w/ Kale as an assist over Kefla or Ribrianne over the multitude of Goku's we have.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Honestly I'm convinced half this fan base doesn't even like dragon ball