The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Honestly I'm convinced half this fan base doesn't even like dragon ball

User Info: mistermikeymike

mistermikeymike
1 month ago#1
Kefla? f***ing videl? Chichi? Bulma?

This is a game about dragon ball, not thirst fighter z. If you like dragon ball at all you wouldn't be thirsting for irrelevant side characters who have almost 0 fighting ability aside from kefla. It's a franchise and game about the most notable fighters in the entire series and none of those fighters are anywhere near notable... Even kefla was reduced to pui pui status by ui goku. If whis wasn't talking about how amazing she is and s*** we'd just watch 15 minutes of ui goku making her look like yamcha vs kami (as hero) before one hit ko'ing her with a kamehameha

I'm convinced people who want these characters don't actually like the show. These characters aren't notable fighters and their only qualification is that they have a vagina. They have a combined 1 real fight and they're all there for slice of life and filler. None of them can fight except kefla and even she just got embarrassed like dodoria.

This is a fighting game. About characters who can fight or at some point were good fighters. And i mean actually good fighters not videl where the best part of her at fighting is gohan. This game isn't a thirst fest for people who get no interaction with women irl. This isn't skull girls or [insert waifu game here]
You are now posting in a
#mikeytopic

User Info: Pokesamus217

Pokesamus217
1 month ago#2
AKA: If you don’t like the stuff I like, you’re not a true fan.
Unlimited Blade Works. For whenever you need to kill a guy with an ego the size of Canada.

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
1 month ago#3
Pokesamus217 posted...
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: Duwangboi

Duwangboi
1 month ago#4
TLDR: Blah blah blah videl blah blah blah not real fighters blah blah better than all you thristy virgins
They are modest to kinks, generous to the mona lisa of the world. When the Duwang is beautiful the seven stands cry. *CHEW!* RISING BONER!

User Info: k_goku

k_goku
1 month ago#5
mistermikeymike posted...
yamcha vs kami (as hero)

Who the hell is Hero? Shen? What a true fan you are....

User Info: Damone

Damone
1 month ago#6
Robin_Mask posted...
Pokesamus217 posted...

User Info: anminter

anminter
1 month ago#7
Robin_Mask posted...
Pokesamus217 posted...
PSN: Space_jungle

User Info: Blastia

Blastia
1 month ago#8
anminter posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
Pokesamus217 posted...
Posted with GameRaven 3.5.1

User Info: Speedshocker

Speedshocker
1 month ago#9
Don't care much for Kefla (not against her though), and I REALLY don't want or think Chi-Chi and Bulma should make it, but why's Videl getting thrown under the bus? She's a veteran in these games and more importantly SHE'S ALREADY IN THIS ONE!

User Info: Vamp_Wraith

Vamp_Wraith
1 month ago#10
Ehhhh, obviously it’s more ideal to have a greater roster of meaningful fighters but Fighter Z is too much of a sausage fest as is, so in that regard it would be cool to see some of the memorable femmes like Launch or Videl get spots.
The one and only true Dante
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Honestly I'm convinced half this fan base doesn't even like dragon ball
  • Topic Archived