You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Is there any characters from Super you would have preferred over GT kid Goku?

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#1
Just curious.
https://i.imgtc.com/9yaKZkQ.gif
yes i know that's a PoP gif shuddap

User Info: Kataphrut

Kataphrut
4 weeks ago#2
If you just want Super, the Tournament of Power gave us a s***load of new characters, almost none of whom have been playable in anything before. Jiren was obvious, but you'd think at least Kale/Caulifla/Kefla, Toppo, Dyspo, Ribrianne, the wolves, etc could get a look-in before going back to the Goku well.

As far as characters outside Super that would be better than GT Goku, there's Roshi, Janemba, Dabura, King Piccolo, Raditz, Satan, Tao, Supreme Kai, Super Buu and Pikkon. This is all without going into GT itself which has Pan, Omega Shenron and Baby.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#3
Kataphrut posted...
If you just want Super, the Tournament of Power gave us a s***load of new characters, almost none of whom have been playable in anything before. Jiren was obvious, but you'd think at least Kale/Caulifla/Kefla, Toppo, Dyspo, Ribrianne, the wolves, etc could get a look-in before going back to the Goku well.

That's sorta why i specified Super as the ToP did introduced MANY and so far only got Jiren

Kataphrut posted...
As far as characters outside Super that would be better than GT Goku, there's Roshi, Janemba, Dabura, King Piccolo, Raditz, Satan, Tao, Supreme Kai, Super Buu. This is all without going into GT itself which has Pan, Omega Shenron and Baby.

oh yes just because i specified Super doesn't mean DB or Z are lacking by any means

User Info: Super_Broly93

Super_Broly93
4 weeks ago#4
Kefla
https://tenor.com/view/dbs-broly-dragon-ball-super-gif-13209626

User Info: SimilarNarwhal5

SimilarNarwhal5
4 weeks ago#5
Kefla, still don't get why Hit made it in when the girls didn't. That guy didn't do s*** the whole tournament

User Info: Supersonichalo7

Supersonichalo7
4 weeks ago#6
SimilarNarwhal5 posted...
Kefla, still don't get why Hit made it in when the girls didn't. That guy didn't do s*** the whole tournament

More unique skillset and had 2 fights with goku and 1 with vegeta to draw from
Tough Boy

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#7
SimilarNarwhal5 posted...

Hit showed up an entire arc before them and most of his moveset is from the first tournament

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
4 weeks ago#8
No .

#17 - Hit and Zamasu was argueably the only (and Jiren) relevant ones .

All thats left is trash tier leftover characters like Ribrianne .

On the other hand does Mai and Super Trunks does count as super chars ? or even Shin ? coz i honestly would take any of these over another f***ing Goku . I think i would even that far to take Champa - Whis or Quila over him at this point ...

But you know who would i really take over him ?

Raditz - Zarbon w/ Dodoria - Gero w/19 - Dabura - Tapion - Pikkon - Bojack w/ Zangya & henchmen - Shin w/ Kibito - A13 w/ A14 & 15 - Mai w/ DBS Trunks - Kid Trunks w/ Goten or conversely etc etc ...
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing
(edited 4 weeks ago)

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#9
FemtomShiling posted...

you say trash tier but she has like the biggest debut moveset of like any character, it's actually crazy how much she has and that's just thinking of her alone she could totes have kamikaze fireball assists

User Info: Kataphrut

Kataphrut
4 weeks ago#10
lenmutt posted...
FemtomShiling posted...

you say trash tier but she has like the biggest debut moveset of like any character, it's actually crazy how much she has and that's just thinking of her alone she could totes have kamikaze fireball assists

Here here. Ribrianne would be a top-tier choice for this game. The hate for her is completely overblown.

If she was in the game, I'd want her to be really good and I'd want to get good with her just because I know there would be a certain subset of players who would get really salty losing to her.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Is there any characters from Super you would have preferred over GT kid Goku?