• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Dragon Ball: GokuZ

User Info: Player_10

Player_10
3 weeks ago#41
DeZAfinaltime posted...
pcutta posted...
Player_10 posted...
I forgot, I made this back in January, and forgot to use it. I knew it would come in handy.

https://i.imgtc.com/Piuy2aO.png

I thought it would've been Turtles next though. {Was his name spelled like that?...} Ah who cares
Bardock is the only cool 1 out of that group anyway. Strew the rest of those clones.

Only 3 of those are really goku. One is zamasu, and bardock and they play nothing like goku does. Base goku is very unique too. Ss1 goku and ssb goku play differently as well. These aren't clone characters. Jin and kazuya in tekken tag tournament are clone characters. Fox and Falco in super smash bros melee are clone characters

Damage control

:{)
1 million subscribers, thanks! > https://youtu.be/u38IUmik2Ho
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
3 weeks ago#42
Player_10 posted...
Kirby124 posted...
I find it funny when Xenoverse 2 adds another goku or vegeta nobody complains but when FighterZ adds one people start to b**** and complain.

Because Xeno. 2 has dozens of other characters to play with + CaC Mode. That's why.

Not to mention that the vast majority of tech in this game are straight-up ripped from the manga panels/anime scenes ... which is also why they cant afford to do the s*** some clowns are asking for - like costume variants .
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

User Info: BluuberryPie

BluuberryPie
3 weeks ago#43
20 gokus? Damn when did piccolo become a saiyan?
Muh mains: T7: Steve Fox, Armor King, Sfv: Akuma, Nash, Smash: Fox, Wolf, Dbfz: Cell/Bardock/SSJ Goku, Sc6: Sophitia, Mvci: Zero/Dante

User Info: ohhscarecrow

ohhscarecrow
3 weeks ago#44
I like those regurgitated low effort posts, they make up half of the board.

Keep em coming, boys. Your efforts are all appreciated.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Eagle_hunter

Eagle_hunter
3 weeks ago#45
Well he's the main character. He'll get many playable forms like it or not.

Besides he's DLC so you have the option to not to buy the character.
"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death... Why don't you just live your life beautifully to the end"-Sakata Gintoki-

User Info: Lorulian

Lorulian
3 weeks ago#46
To the people who complain about the number of Goku's, and refer to Bardock, Black, Vegetto, and Gogeta as a "Goku"...I can't take you seriously.
Currently Playing: Sekiro, DQ XI, Samus Returns, Pokemon: Eevee, Dark Souls: RE, Fire Emblem: Echoes, DBFZ, Smash Ultimate
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Player_10

Player_10
3 weeks ago#47
Can't remember, but was Goku Jr. a better character than (GT) goku?
1 million subscribers, thanks! > https://youtu.be/u38IUmik2Ho
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Dragon Ball: GokuZ
  • Topic Closed