• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. GT Goku Scan is OUT!

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
3 months ago#141
anubisbahamut posted...
They just can’t help themselves with recycling moves hu?

The only thing that will save this is ssj4 install with dragon fist and red kamehameha

Which moves r recycled lol
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
3 months ago#142
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
anubisbahamut posted...
They just can’t help themselves with recycling moves hu?

The only thing that will save this is ssj4 install with dragon fist and red kamehameha

Which moves r recycled lol

Thats not even the problem .

How many characters use kamehameha or kienzan yet ? Yeah this is dragon ball .
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

User Info: FalseHeroine

FalseHeroine
3 months ago#143
Xeogran posted...
DNC88 posted...
So disappointed with this, would have preferred the DB Kid Goku.

But he's literally both in one? Has access to Super Saiyan and Nyoi-bo, way better moveset potential than just OG Goku would have.

Man, I sure remember Kid Goku having Super Saiyan and Spirit Bomb.

This really retains the classic feel that Kid Goku would have brought....

User Info: AiRxJones

AiRxJones
3 months ago#144
They forgot the nimbus.. shouldve added it in somehow since they wanted to combine the 2 kid gokus
P4AU: Mitsuru DBFZ: Main: Kid Buu/Gohan/Black
Sub: Trunks/Bardock/Vegeta

User Info: Tacolaco

Tacolaco
3 months ago#145
Ugg amaaazaaainnggg ugsuuuuuuu

User Info: anubisbahamut

anubisbahamut
3 months ago#146
AiRxJones posted...
They forgot the nimbus.. shouldve added it in somehow since they wanted to combine the 2 kid gokus

They are saving that for roshi/ zUbb / chichi
PSN=EbahamutE YT=AnubisBahamut PC=7700k\1080ti
I love fighting games

User Info: Feldt

Feldt
3 months ago#147
Pokesamus217 posted...
Feldt posted...
Pokesamus217 posted...
Feldt posted...
they will still release 3 or 4 Gokus don't delulde yourselves and 3 or 4 Vegetas if they can get away releasing the most hated versions of Goku ever they can get away with anything, but i think that by this point they are not even caring about this game anymore

I suggest getting that hate boner checked out. It’s not healthy for it to last this long.

nah

not hate just disappointment :)

Disappointment doesn’t lead to a person lying about something to make it less appealing to others.

Nah GT really failed in Japan and Japanese don't like this GT Kid Goku at all, Gt was made to return Dragon Ball to the "adventure feeling" that the classic had, hence why Goku turned into a children again, and acts like a children again.

however Z fans hated it, sales where horrible and the characters where not popular, some fans where talking about how that ruined Dragon Ball, so they decided to bring back the serious battles,and Adult Goku via the SS4 alongside Vegeta,Baby,super17,Omega Shenron where born

you can search the internet interviews on that time explaining why GT failed to be popular in Japan and you will find it, this GT Kid Goku has nothing what the fans remember GT for,this is what i'm talking about, when you remind about GT SS4,Omega,Super 17,Gogeta those things come to your head,not Kid Goku.... hence why on my opinion if it was to give us another Goku, SS4 would have been a better choice/opinion.

good day :)

User Info: KanonSeaDragon

KanonSeaDragon
3 months ago#148
Feldt posted...
finalfantasy94 posted...
Fou Lu posted...
Disgusting. GT needs to be forgotten, it was poorly made and non-canon.

And super is canon and is pretty dam awful. So what's your point.

what? if you don't liked Battle of Gods ,RoF, and Super Brolly movie (that's the weakest of the 3 movies) i think that the problem its not exactly Super.

DB Super brought far more interesting characters than GT ever did to the series.

what Gt bring along? Omega and SS4 Goku/Vegeta and that's it, maybe Pan? stretching it

User Info: FGT_ICHIGO94

FGT_ICHIGO94
3 months ago#149
GT Goku? Cool, I'll accept, but only if he has SSJ4 as an install.

We still don't know what this "hidden special" really is...
PSN: TensaZangetsu190

User Info: Super_Broly93

Super_Broly93
3 months ago#150
FGT_ICHIGO94 posted...
GT Goku? Cool, I'll accept, but only if he has SSJ4 as an install.

We still don't know what this "hidden special" really is...

Either that or an cinematic attack. I'm hoping for install because it would be kind of an insult and this way they don't have to make another Goku for people to b**** about.
https://tenor.com/view/dbs-broly-dragon-ball-super-gif-13209626
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. GT Goku Scan is OUT!
  • Topic Archived