• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. GT Goku Scan is OUT!

User Info: Feldt

Feldt
1 month ago#131
Pokesamus217 posted...
Feldt posted...
they will still release 3 or 4 Gokus don't delulde yourselves and 3 or 4 Vegetas if they can get away releasing the most hated versions of Goku ever they can get away with anything, but i think that by this point they are not even caring about this game anymore

I suggest getting that hate boner checked out. It’s not healthy for it to last this long.

nah

not hate just disappointment :)

User Info: Pokesamus217

Pokesamus217
1 month ago#132
Feldt posted...
Pokesamus217 posted...
Feldt posted...
they will still release 3 or 4 Gokus don't delulde yourselves and 3 or 4 Vegetas if they can get away releasing the most hated versions of Goku ever they can get away with anything, but i think that by this point they are not even caring about this game anymore

I suggest getting that hate boner checked out. It’s not healthy for it to last this long.

nah

not hate just disappointment :)

Disappointment doesn’t lead to a person lying about something to make it less appealing to others.
Unlimited Blade Works. For whenever you need to kill a guy with an ego the size of Canada.

User Info: AuraFalchion

AuraFalchion
1 month ago#133
BorAdFesao posted...
We have most of Goku's in the game. Why not complete the set already?... Then just add UI and Turles and it's done.

I love the fact that we can potentially make a basic fighting game roster with just Goku's.

-Kid Goku
-Adult Goku
-SSJ Goku
-Blue Goku
-UI Goku
-GT Goku
-Goten
-Bardock
-Turles
-Black

User Info: God_Of_Entirety

God_Of_Entirety
1 month ago#134
You can tell who never played the tenkaichi games lol.
http://i.imgur.com/6sZfSDo.gif ~ Choose not a life of imitation
TRICKFINGER

User Info: AuraFalchion

AuraFalchion
1 month ago#135
Feldt posted...
Secramor posted...
Andros-2k10 posted...
How lame.

But not as lame as Kefla!

actually yes not as lame as Kefla, this is worse

Nah, Kefla would be worse.

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#136
legendrider posted...
The point is, they can get away with giving almost anything and everything Kid Goku has to GT Goku, whilst also having GT Goku use Adult Goku stuff. Hence them giving him the Power Pole, despite GT Goku never once using a pole in combat.

It essentially kills 2 birds with one stone. They get their main GT rep, whilst also technically having Kid Goku in the game, without the need to make nimbus mechanics or what not because he can’t fly. Although it would probably be an easy workaround, but they were probably never planing to put in any DB rep, with the only possible candidates being Master Roshi, Kid Goku, and Tao.
This gets Kid Goku out of the way, while still making him a “Z-esque” fighter.

My main issue is, if SS4 isn’t involved, that means SS4 Goku is a guaranteed character down the line, which although I’d want the character, we could really do without another DLC character being Goku.
Even if SS4 is just a cinematic, there’s still a chance they’ll release it as DLC, because people would obviously want a playable SS4. If it was an install, that is 3 birds with 1 stone, as it covers the entirety of GT Goku, and incorporates DB Kid Goku.
So yeah, still hoping for that SS4 install, mainly to avoid SS4 as DLC. Have it activate when at low health or something.

Honestly Base Goku and Vegeta being DLC is what created this problem. Those two should have just been in the base game, then the ‘Goku as DLC’ wouldn’t be as big of an issue as it is.

I am confident that GT will only have 1 villain rep, if any at all. And that’s between Baby Vegeta and Omega Shenron. Omega would be more unique than Baby though.

I think the biggest disappointment is Janemba still not being DLC though. Goldmine of uniqueness right there.

I agree with you
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: Speedshocker

Speedshocker
1 month ago#137
God_Of_Entirety posted...
You can tell who never played the tenkaichi games lol.

Not to mention Xenoverse with Transformable Base Goku, God Goku, Blue Goku, Ultra Instinct, GT Goku, and SS4

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
1 month ago#138
Tenkaichi as a series tried to shove in as many characters as they could so that's not really a good point. It had pretty much everyone who was important to its arcs for the most art in all their forms.
Xenoverse tmk did receive complaints about character absences for both games as well tmk so not sure what the point of bringing that up is either.
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
1 month ago#139
Ben Reilly posted...
TekTheNinja posted...
yuck posted...
He has the powerpole so he's pretty much every bit as DB goku as GT goku. He's an amalgamation of both, anyways arguing otherwise is just being a spiteful moron. If he was a true GT version then he'd have an SS4 super that he transforms into at the least. But hey no Kefla this season though, and I could brag about that if I was petty.

He won't have janken fist, penetrate, or literally any technique associated with original Kid Goku other than the pole. He'll instead have bland reused supers. He also has the less appealing GT design. So no, giving him a pole doesn't automatically make him "just as much of DB Goku". Stop it.

This

GT Kid Goku does not satisfy those of us who wanted OG Kid Goku

I wanted og kid Goku n I think it's a fair compromise, especially if ssj4 is involved somehow.

Then GT kids can shut up since they got a rep, n kid Goku fans r happy wit power pole n maybe nimbus, at least in intros n outros
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: anubisbahamut

anubisbahamut
1 month ago#140
They just can’t help themselves with recycling moves hu?

The only thing that will save this is ssj4 install with dragon fist and red kamehameha
PSN=EbahamutE YT=AnubisBahamut PC=7700k\1080ti
I love fighting games
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. GT Goku Scan is OUT!
  • Topic Archived