• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Can't wait to get Baby Vegeta.

User Info: CometX-ing

CometX-ing
1 month ago#1
We all know that it's going to happen. We all know and it sucks.

User Info: BluuberryPie

BluuberryPie
1 month ago#2
I'm hoping that its omega shenron
Muh mains: T7: Steve Fox, Armor King, Sfv: Akuma, Nash, Smash: Fox, Dbfz: K. Buu/Hit/SSJ Vegeta, Sc6: Sophitia, Mvci: Zero/Dante

User Info: Super_Broly93

Super_Broly93
1 month ago#3
BluuberryPie posted...
I'm hoping that its omega shenron
https://tenor.com/view/dbs-broly-dragon-ball-super-gif-13209626

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
1 month ago#4
Cant wait to see you are wrong .
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

User Info: yutterh

yutterh
4 weeks ago#5
Baby vegeta is amazing. As long as they do his final form and have golden ape as a level 3, i will be super stoked.
i7-5820K 3.3GHz, Asus X99-DELUXE, Corsair H110i GTX, 850 EVO 1TB, EVGA GTX 970 4GB FTW ACX2.0, Corsair 760T, EVGA 850W, Orion Spark, Proteus Core, Benq BL3200PT

User Info: Duallton

Duallton
4 weeks ago#6
Stop with that bulls***, Baby Vegeta is a Vegeta clone in the same way that Goku Black is a Goku clone, go see how he plays on Infinite World, there's a lot of potential there.

Also, Baby Vegeta is easily the best villain from GT and has one of best backstories in the entire series, if someone from GT deserves to be in this game, it's him.
Not changing this signature until Atlus announce a P3/P4 HD Collection for PS4

User Info: AiRxJones

AiRxJones
4 weeks ago#7
Still hoping for Janemba
P4AU: Mitsuru DBFZ: Main: Kid Buu/Gohan/Black
Sub: Trunks/Bardock/Vegeta

User Info: Feldt

Feldt
4 weeks ago#8
meh :|

wanted another thing non Vegeta or Goku for a chance of peace

User Info: LazarusNecrosis

LazarusNecrosis
4 weeks ago#9
Who else is confirmed 100% for this season? I know we already got Videl and Jiren. I also know we're getting SSB Gogeta and the new Broly. Today I saw that GT Kid Goku is coming. I know there is one slot that is still unknown. Is that all of this season or is there another set of 2 that I haven't heard about?
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
Currently Playing: Elite: Dangerous, For Honor, Just Cause 4

User Info: Phantom-Emperor

Phantom-Emperor
4 weeks ago#10
LazarusNecrosis posted...
Who else is confirmed 100% for this season? I know we already got Videl and Jiren. I also know we're getting SSB Gogeta and the new Broly. Today I saw that GT Kid Goku is coming. I know there is one slot that is still unknown. Is that all of this season or is there another set of 2 that I haven't heard about?

Nah that's it
Psn: PhantomEmperor
YouTube.com/ThePhantomEmperor
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Can't wait to get Baby Vegeta.
  • Topic Archived