• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. And word on release date for New Broly and Gogeta Blue?

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
4 weeks ago#1
topic title.
I was summoned to the future by the last of mankind, to defend them in their hour of need. But my old enemy, Skeletor, followed me.... 3DS FC: 5155-3151-4613

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
4 weeks ago#2
Nope
The day I met you is the day by which all others will be measured. 2/19/19 11:41 PM my baby girl entered the world

User Info: Super_Broly93

Super_Broly93
4 weeks ago#3
They'll be the last ones to be released from the looks of it. I expect we'll get them all before or around October.
https://tenor.com/view/dbs-broly-dragon-ball-super-gif-13209626

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
4 weeks ago#4
Ugh.
I was summoned to the future by the last of mankind, to defend them in their hour of need. But my old enemy, Skeletor, followed me.... 3DS FC: 5155-3151-4613

User Info: Darth_Havok

Darth_Havok
4 weeks ago#5
Super_Broly93 posted...
They'll be the last ones to be released from the looks of it. I expect we'll get them all before or around October.

What?! Why the f*** so far away?!
XBOX GT: Guilty Griever
PSN: Darth-Griever

User Info: Super_Broly93

Super_Broly93
4 weeks ago#6
Darth_Havok posted...
Super_Broly93 posted...

What?! Why the f*** so far away?!

Well that's how it was for season 1. Plus there's a chance they could release them as singles from now on, which is something I don't think will happen. But the reason for why I think they'll all be released before/during October is because of the holiday colors for both Halloween and Xmas.

And remember we are getting less then what we did with S1, and again there's the rumor that only 1 character at a time will be released.
https://tenor.com/view/dbs-broly-dragon-ball-super-gif-13209626

User Info: fawfulmark2

fawfulmark2
4 weeks ago#7
guessing we will get them around EVO, so August range.
Still cries at a good film, Still kisses with saliva.

User Info: Duallton

Duallton
4 weeks ago#8
I think that the entire Season Pass 2 will be out before Evo, and then at Evo they will announce a Season Pass 3.
Not changing this signature until Atlus announce a P3/P4 HD Collection for PS4

User Info: ssufurjin

ssufurjin
4 weeks ago#9
Really dumb to announce these characters and send nothing
Why video games are so fun and how they're related to education: www.gamerslearn.com

User Info: fawfulmark2

fawfulmark2
4 weeks ago#10
ssufurjin posted...
Really dumb to announce these characters and send nothing

I think it was the surprise Box Office success of the movie that prompted them to announce them earlier to ride off the hype brought by it.

Beyond that they really had nothing else to show....unless that CGI fight scene with Broly and Gogeta in the movie was actually them teasing the Character Models.
Still cries at a good film, Still kisses with saliva.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. And word on release date for New Broly and Gogeta Blue?
  • Topic Archived