You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It begins. Broly likely being recast.

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 month ago#71
Reuben Langdon (Dante from Devil May Cry) chimes in on the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2920&v=KgwgFPkZ3LQ
Smash is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi, Negan | SC6: Mitsurugi, Groh

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
1 month ago#72
Vulcan422 posted...

When? It's an 2 hour Video, probably no one is gonna watch that for the sake of knowing what you mean.

I love DMC, but this stream seems to be slow and mainly about Other Stuff (obviously since DMC5 just launched).

If you could point at there the relevant stuff is, I might look in it, otherwise... meh.

User Info: GujinKami

GujinKami
1 month ago#73
Haven't heard that bit yet, but hearing how Itsuno was going to quit Capcom because of DmC is pretty funny.
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/39lX5ve.jpg http://i.imgur.com/9S9glYE.png https://imgur.com/a/Qxo9jXF

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#74
Dark_Despair posted...
You saying it's not THAT serious is really missing the point.

There's just no getting through to interlopers and non-believers alike.

Smh

9/11 = SJWs?

You're done here.
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: Dark_Despair

Dark_Despair
1 month ago#75
You're a bigger tool than I could ever give you credit for if what you pulled from that post was anything about 9/11.

These damned trolls truly can't read. f*** off.
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: God of War, The Crew 2 and Spider-Man.

User Info: r25

r25
1 month ago#76
Dark_Despair posted...
TendercrispBCR posted...
Vulcan422 posted...
Number4Rocket posted...
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the SJWs are ruining my life!

They're ruining everybody's life, even if some may not be aware of it. They're the equivalent of religious fundamentalists. Except they're religious fundamentalists who have authority and power so as to manipulate how governments and corporations conduct business. They're the equivalent of what would happen if we were somehow infiltrated by the likes of, oh, name a terrorist organization or country with an oppressive regime.

Not sure what kind of media or youtube videos you're on but you might wanna slow down a little. You're sounding a bit hysteric here.

What he conveyed isn't too far off. The accusation just merely needs to be made and boom career is over.

How is that hysteria?

"SJWs" aren't the ones pulling the trigger. Corporate fires those accused.

Dark_Despair
1 month ago#77
r25 posted...
Dark_Despair posted...
TendercrispBCR posted...
Vulcan422 posted...
Number4Rocket posted...
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the SJWs are ruining my life!

They're ruining everybody's life, even if some may not be aware of it. They're the equivalent of religious fundamentalists. Except they're religious fundamentalists who have authority and power so as to manipulate how governments and corporations conduct business. They're the equivalent of what would happen if we were somehow infiltrated by the likes of, oh, name a terrorist organization or country with an oppressive regime.

Not sure what kind of media or youtube videos you're on but you might wanna slow down a little. You're sounding a bit hysteric here.

What he conveyed isn't too far off. The accusation just merely needs to be made and boom career is over.

How is that hysteria?

"SJWs" aren't the ones pulling the trigger. Corporate fires those accused.

In certain cases. I recently heard James Gunn wasn't officially fired. He needed to not be a presence while Disney and Comcast battled over the Twentieth Century Fox rights. SJWs are providing the ammo for the firing squad. The fact that the corporations DON'T want to lose money doesn't absolve them from blame.

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#78
Dark_Despair posted...
You're a bigger tool than I could ever give you credit for if what you pulled from that post was anything about 9/11.

Lol, recovery. "I didn't mean that sort of terrorism!"

Learn to close your hyperbolic hatred spewing mouth
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

Dark_Despair
1 month ago#79
Sega9599 posted...
Dark_Despair posted...

Lol, recovery. "I didn't mean that sort of terrorism!"

Learn to close your hyperbolic hatred spewing mouth

As soon as you push your IQ past double digits Kruggh

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 month ago#80
hanautaBOB posted...
Vulcan422 posted...

When? It's an 2 hour Video, probably no one is gonna watch that for the sake of knowing what you mean.

I love DMC, but this stream seems to be slow and mainly about Other Stuff (obviously since DMC5 just launched).

If you could point at there the relevant stuff is, I might look in it, otherwise... meh.

That's why the video is timestamped. It takes you directly to the relevant part, which doesn't take up a lot of time.
Smash is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi, Negan | SC6: Mitsurugi, Groh
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It begins. Broly likely being recast.