You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It begins. Broly likely being recast.
Number4Rocket posted...
I'm still waiting for that lawsuit. Where is it? How long can I expect to wait?

Can't wait to see all that money Vic got go to good use of fattening the pockets of random lawyers who probably are charging Vic by the hour. *snicker*

I just want you to know how stupid you are.

All lawyers charge by the hour. There is a lot of pre-discovery being done because the KickVic side never publicly shuts their mouths and they are pulling together all of their information so they can tackle this thing more prepared than imaginable and make an air tight case before a single paper is served.

You don't understand the legal process.
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!

User Info: Lord_Dutchy

Lord_Dutchy
4 weeks ago#62
Smh right wingers have turned into the "perpetual whiners" their parents used to complain about. Ya gone soft.
"Where's muh innocent until proven guilty?" LOL Ask OJ. Ask Kobe Bryant. Can't ask Trayvon.
All this for a 50+ yr old who thinks its cool to nuzzle up on teenage girls lmao. What a strange hill to die on. Because if you're right, a cartoon voice actor will undeservedly have to *gasp* get another job. But if you're wrong... and you've put all this time and energy into defending a pedophile... just lol

User Info: Number4Rocket

Number4Rocket
4 weeks ago#63
PrivateBiscuit1 posted...

All lawyers charge by the hour.

I can't stop laughing.

Dolt calls people stupid and unaware about how the legal system works, yet doesn't even know that contingency fees are a thing.

You can't make this stuff up!

User Info: FalseHeroine

FalseHeroine
4 weeks ago#64
I get that Vic is an allegedly terrible person but don't screw the fans.....
Number4Rocket posted...

I can't stop laughing.

Dolt calls people stupid and unaware about how the legal system works, yet doesn't even know that contingency fees are a thing.

You're right, I should have clarified.

Lawyers who aren't working in injury, workers compensation, or wrongful firing do not work by contingency fees. And even then, only in really obvious and easily won cases.

We're talking an actual large law firm here and not ambulance chasing BS public TV lawyers. And if you think that this law firm is going to work for contingency fees in a case that is being made entirely just to clear a man's name so he doesn't lose his entire career, with the amount of man hours involved, with the amount of money Vic will make off of these piss poor companies. If they worked contingency, they would obviously be working at a loss.

Please explain the rationale behind believe a lawfirm like Beard Harris would work with contingency, or any respectful lawyer who doesn't take supremely easy settlement cases would work contingency.
Number4Rocket posted...

I can't stop laughing.

You're right, I should have clarified.

Lawyers who aren't working in injury, workers compensation, or wrongful firing do not work by contingency fees. And even then, only in really obvious and easily won cases.

We're talking an actual large law firm here and not ambulance chasing BS public TV lawyers. And if you think that this law firm is going to work for contingency fees in a case that is being made entirely just to clear a man's name so he doesn't lose his entire career, with the amount of man hours involved, with the amount of money Vic will make off of these piss poor companies. If they worked contingency, they would obviously be working at a loss.

Please explain the rationale behind believe a lawfirm like Beard Harris would work with contingency, or any respectful lawyer who doesn't take supremely easy settlement cases would work contingency.

Why do you keep saying “a law firm like Beard harris” as if they’re some huge power house? This will be their first case on the national stage. They used to do like Business planning and s*** and basically legal consult s***. Not that that makes them any lesser, but it’s not like they’re some renowned courthouse powerhouses. Lmao.
No one is pro abortion.
But I'm pro choice.
AeternaNocturne posted...
Why do you keep saying “a law firm like Beard harris” as if they’re some huge power house? This will be their first case on the national stage. They used to do like Business planning and s*** and basically legal consult s***. Not that that makes them any lesser, but it’s not like they’re some renowned courthouse powerhouses. Lmao.

I never said they're a powerhouse. I was saying they're a real law firm that's firmly established that doesn't deal with cases that would take contingency fees. Most law firms start with basic stuff like business planning, but they have branched out from that a long while ago.

User Info: Number4Rocket

Number4Rocket
4 weeks ago#68
Dude, the base joke that you completely missed the wavelength of in the first place is this entire lawsuit is farcical and I'm gonna laugh about it every time I hear about it.

You realize how many people on this board have already expressed enthusiasm about how "Vic is gonna own all these people and companies and drain their pockets!"
People actually think Vic will make bank off the lawsuits, which if it was easy bank you could do a contingency fee scenario.

I'm here to merely laugh at that, and then far down the line laugh at how pretty much nothing will come from this farce of a lawsuit.
Number4Rocket posted...
Dude, the base joke that you completely missed the wavelength of in the first place is this entire lawsuit is farcical and I'm gonna laugh about it every time I hear about it.

You realize how many people on this board have already expressed enthusiasm about how "Vic is gonna own all these people and companies and drain their pockets!"
People actually think Vic will make bank off the lawsuits, which if it was easy bank you could do a contingency fee scenario.

I'm here to merely laugh at that, and then far down the line laugh at how pretty much nothing will come from this farce of a lawsuit.

I feel sorry for you and your sad life. God bless.

User Info: GujinKami

GujinKami
4 weeks ago#70
Number4Rocket posted...

I feel sorry for you and your sad life. God bless.
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/39lX5ve.jpg http://i.imgur.com/9S9glYE.png https://imgur.com/a/Qxo9jXF
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It begins. Broly likely being recast.