• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It begins. Broly likely being recast.

User Info: Super_Broly93

Super_Broly93
1 month ago#301
But if they were true then why has no one taken him to court? He seems pretty confident that he did nothing wrong but yet when you ask his accusers for proof they either don't provide it or have easily debunkable evidence.
https://tenor.com/view/dbs-broly-dragon-ball-super-gif-13209626

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
1 month ago#302
ChibiRidley posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Kataphrut posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Anyways girls make false accusations against guys all the time. It’s sad because it can not only potentially ruin lives, but it also can hurt the legitimacy of actual cases of sexual abuse/harassment in the eyes of others. You have to be very careful about the type of girls you associate with, and if you cut ties with them, do it in as much of a gracious, friendly manner as possible.

Got any evidence for that claim, chumly? The last dozen troglodytes on this board who tried it didn't.

HA. Please. LMAO @ calling people troglodytes when you're clearly a whitenight who's the type to try to whiteknight his way into some p****. Pathetic. People who actually have sex know that this is a thing that happens that guys have to watch out for.

Of course actual rape happens too in the world. A lot. But false accusations happen too.

Thank you for your statistics.

How bout u do a web search or YouTube false rape claim n move on
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: technogeek29

technogeek29
1 month ago#303
How about we close this topic?
The Official Choji of the NUNS3 Boards
"Wise man says forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late Pizza" Michelangelo - TMNT

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 month ago#304
technogeek29 posted...
How about we close this topic?

Yeah, things have gotten quite out of hand here. All we can really do at this point is wait and watch what happens. What is certain is this: after all is said and done, things will definitely not be the same.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | MK11: Noob Saibot | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi | SC6: Mitsurugi, Groh

User Info: technogeek29

technogeek29
1 month ago#305
@Vulcan422

Also I like to apologize to you for pretty much spamming your topic with the comment close this topic or it's a joke. I just saw at about page 7 that this was pointless and that while the event of the whole thing is bad the fans on both sides have made this larger and worse with their involvement. At that point I didn't care who was right because both sides weren't fighting over who was right? Just who was less awful.
The Official Choji of the NUNS3 Boards
"Wise man says forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late Pizza" Michelangelo - TMNT
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It begins. Broly likely being recast.
  • Topic Archived