• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It begins. Broly likely being recast.

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 month ago#31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ClbkTeCyw
Smash is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi, Negan | SC6: Mitsurugi, Groh

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
1 month ago#32
Vulcan422 posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ClbkTeCyw

What the hell was what?

I just woke up from a Nightmare, but I guess now I can really forget to get sleep any time soon... at least I don't have to go got to work.

Probably will fall asleep once I am way too fatigued to keep my eyes open.

Also... Coukd it be that Raidens VA is also Voicing Axel/Lea in Kingdom Hearts?
Vulcan422 posted...
GodDammitNappa posted...
So im behind why dod vic get fired ?

-Vic got accused of sexual harassment after the Broly movie came out.
-The movement spread and a whole bunch of people came out with stories about him.
-Rooster Teeth fired him from his job as Qrow Branwen in RWBY and blacklisted him.
-FUNi fired and blacklisted him as well, meaning he is now basically banned from voice acting in Texas.
-A huge Twitter war erupted, which involved several other voice actors bashing Vic for whatever reason.
-Vic decided to handle this professionally and hired a team of lawyers to go to court with FUNi.

Current Situation: The pro-Vic movement and neutral parties have been handling things professionally, while the anti-vic movement have done nothing but attack him and anyone defending him. The current belief is that this is all a smear campaign by SJWs in order to gain power in the anime industry.

Lotta confirmation bias present.

I’ve seen professionalism from both parties and I’ve seen mudslinging from both sides. I’ve seen drastic and childlike moves from both sides. You must be really deep in the Vic camp to think it’s been so one-sided.
No one is pro abortion.
But I'm pro choice.

User Info: MegamanRockX2

MegamanRockX2
1 month ago#34
AeternaNocturne posted...
Vulcan422 posted...
GodDammitNappa posted...

-The movement spread and a whole bunch of people came out with stories about him.
-Rooster Teeth fired him from his job as Qrow Branwen in RWBY and blacklisted him.
-FUNi fired and blacklisted him as well, meaning he is now basically banned from voice acting in Texas.
-A huge Twitter war erupted, which involved several other voice actors bashing Vic for whatever reason.
-Vic decided to handle this professionally and hired a team of lawyers to go to court with FUNi.

Current Situation: The pro-Vic movement and neutral parties have been handling things professionally, while the anti-vic movement have done nothing but attack him and anyone defending him. The current belief is that this is all a smear campaign by SJWs in order to gain power in the anime industry.

I’ve seen professionalism from both parties and I’ve seen mudslinging from both sides. I’ve seen drastic and childlike moves from both sides. You must be really deep in the Vic camp to think it’s been so one-sided.

He compared terrorism to some people on twitter causing drama over a anime voice actor. He's a looney.
Rikurikumore: "In due time, doubter. In due time."

Vulcan422
1 month ago#35

I'm actually trying to remain neutral in this situation. There have been some elements in the pro-Vic side, however, that are causing me to lean more toward him being innocent of most things. I'm sure he could be guilty of at least some stuff.

MegamanRockX2 posted...
He compared terrorism to some people on twitter causing drama over a anime voice actor. He's a looney.

You calling someone else a loon is hilarious considering you're not only a known troll across the various fighting game boards on this site, but you're also a Smash player.

There's very little difference between the way SJWs and religious fundamentalists try to enforce their values on people. They have a cult-like mentality, preying on the weak and indoctrinating them with the belief that it is only through following their values that their souls can be "saved" or that the world can be "purified".
(edited 1 month ago)
Vulcan422 posted...
GodDammitNappa posted...

This doesn’t scream bias to you? Both sides are screaming their heads off with tears in their eyes and red in the face, but you see half of ‘em as reasonable and half of ‘em as loony. Regardless of where my allegiance lies, it takes no rocket scientist to see that everyone’s upset and emotional. Your presentation as your favored horse being rational and calm despite that being far from the truth is a heavy dose of confirmation bias.

Say you’re with Vic and say why, don’t spout some feelings-driven drivel about how they’re the only ones being professional.
No one is pro abortion.
But I'm pro choice.

User Info: azure22

azure22
1 month ago#37
Vulcan422 posted...
https://twitter.com/NickRekieta/status/1104126268193292288

Vic Mignogna's credit has been removed from the Broly movie, which makes it likely that they are redubbing over his dialogue from the theatrical release.

I doubt theyre redubbing him because funimation just release a trailer for a one piece special called episode of sabo, which was most likely his last role and the dvd is coming this week

Vulcan422
1 month ago#38
This doesn’t scream bias to you? Both sides are screaming their heads off with tears in their eyes and red in the face, but you see half of ‘em as reasonable and half of ‘em as loony. Regardless of where my allegiance lies, it takes no rocket scientist to see that everyone’s upset and emotional. Your presentation as your favored horse being rational and calm despite that being far from the truth is a heavy dose of confirmation bias.

Say you’re with Vic and say why, don’t spout some feelings-driven drivel about how they’re the only ones being professional.

Nope. Doesn't strike me as biased in the slightest. I try to remain as neutral as possible, and only end up agreeing with someone if things end up coming to light that place them in line with my core values. I'll only become pro or anti-Vic once everything is resolved for good.
Vulcan422 posted...

Nope. Doesn't strike me as biased in the slightest. I try to remain as neutral as possible, and only end up agreeing with someone if things end up coming to light that place them in line with my core values. I'll only become pro or anti-Vic once everything is resolved for good.

Well, you aren’t very perceptive then. Your bias is plainly evident in the way you’ve observed the factions.
No one is pro abortion.
But I'm pro choice.

Vulcan422
1 month ago#40
From what I've witnessed, it's only Vic's legion of fangirls who have been overly-enthusiastic in defending him, and he told them to stop. I'm not sure if they actually have but they have for the most part been displaced from focus by the efforts of the more rational pro-Vic supporters, who have been poking holes in the majority of anti-Vic arguments and uncovering evidence that goes against their claims. The fact that a lot of the major players in the anti-Vic movement are starting to backpedal and are trying to distance themselves from the whole situation is very telling.

That being said, even if you think I'm biased towards a certain side and should just go all in on supporting them, I'm remaining neutral until the end. I will only choose to agree with a side once the dust has settled and he's either found guilty or not guilty, because in the end that's all that matters. It's simply the smart thing to do. You avoid unnecessary and meaningless conflict that way.
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It begins. Broly likely being recast.
  • Topic Closed