• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It begins. Broly likely being recast.

User Info: Super_Broly93

Super_Broly93
2 months ago#271
Lorulian posted...
GujinKami posted...
if s*** like that is the reason we've had this 3 month s***storm

It's not...it's just one of the many stories that exist, and this one in particular was leaked by Vic's lawyers who are obviously biased. Also this is the second internal investigation against Vic, so his misconduct was already in question.

And funny how it took them 3 whole days to fire him during the second investigation.
https://tenor.com/view/dbs-broly-dragon-ball-super-gif-13209626

User Info: Lorulian

Lorulian
2 months ago#272
Super_Broly93 posted...
Lorulian posted...
GujinKami posted...

It's not...it's just one of the many stories that exist, and this one in particular was leaked by Vic's lawyers who are obviously biased. Also this is the second internal investigation against Vic, so his misconduct was already in question.

And funny how it took them 3 whole days to fire him during the second investigation.

Who says it was 3 days?
Currently Playing: Sekiro, DQ XI, Samus Returns, Pokemon: Eevee, Dark Souls: RE, Fire Emblem: Echoes, DBFZ, Smash Ultimate

User Info: GujinKami

GujinKami
2 months ago#273
Lorulian posted...
GujinKami posted...

Regardless if he cherrypicked a story, it was, objectively speaking, a story used against Vic. And if this is really the kind of quality and ineptitude that the side against him has resorted to saying just to get him out of the industry, that's sad.
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/39lX5ve.jpg http://i.imgur.com/9S9glYE.png https://imgur.com/a/Qxo9jXF

Lorulian
2 months ago#274
GujinKami posted...
Lorulian posted...
GujinKami posted...

Regardless if he cherrypicked a story, it was, objectively speaking, a story used against Vic. And if this is really the kind of quality and ineptitude that the side against him has resorted to saying just to get him out of the industry, that's sad.

It was a cherry-picked story out of many, from a biased source. Obviously they would pick a very tame story.

Also making a "I'm eating my (coworkers) p****" joke is still...odd to say the least.
Currently Playing: Sekiro, DQ XI, Samus Returns, Pokemon: Eevee, Dark Souls: RE, Fire Emblem: Echoes, DBFZ, Smash Ultimate

GujinKami
2 months ago#275
Lorulian posted...
It was a cherry-picked story out of many, from a biased source. Obviously they would pick a very tame story.

Also making a "I'm eating my (coworkers) p****" joke is still...odd to say the least.

Again, it's still a story they didn't need to bother using if they had hard evidence and legitimate accounts of sexual harassment in the first place. This kind of s*** screams "petty" and, because they even bothered to include s*** like that in their accusations, will definitely undermine anything serious they had in stock. (which at this point I highly doubt they do)

And again, it's a joke. We say stupid unfiltered s*** with our friends and close ones all the time. If this joke was that offensive, Monica should had definitely spoken out about it at that time, instead of laughing, being flirtatious herself and posting nothing but positive things on Instagram prior to the sudden investigation.
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/39lX5ve.jpg http://i.imgur.com/9S9glYE.png https://imgur.com/a/Qxo9jXF

User Info: zhaoyun99

zhaoyun99
2 months ago#276
Super_Broly93 posted...
Lorulian posted...
GujinKami posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzP7TdTZHq8

watch it from 2:04:23 for court case breaking down. This is just a first wave. There are many more to come. After watching this, you realize how F***ed up the kickvic was when the law (especially Texas) got in. At this point, why should we listen to those brainlets keyboard warriors who only know how to google against the verified Licensed Lawyer who got publicly verified on their respective State? Talk is cheap, the law is here. Fight using the law, not "I heard her or s***"

Also, Kamehacon was a success with Vic worked full time (even over time, no break) for his line of just signing autograph, taking pictures and talk to the fans. The real troublemaker was a blue hair hoe who got an unauthorized guest pass. Yeah, so much for helping your cause, kickvic.
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!"
When a troll can't argue with you anymore, he called you a troll http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Garfield64/boards

Lorulian
2 months ago#277
GujinKami posted...
Lorulian posted...

Again, it's still a story they didn't need to bother using if they had hard evidence and legitimate accounts of sexual harassment in the first place. This kind of s*** screams "petty" and, because they even bothered to include s*** like that in their accusations, will definitely undermine anything serious they had in stock. (which at this point I highly doubt they do)

And again, it's a joke. We say stupid unfiltered s*** with our friends and close ones all the time. If this joke was that offensive, Monica should had definitely spoken out about it at that time, instead of laughing, being flirtatious herself and posting nothing but positive things on Instagram prior to the sudden investigation.

It's still a weird "joke" to say you are eating (a coworker's) p****, in front of fans. And you have no idea whether she spoken out against it at the time.

Also again, it's a biased cherry-picked story coming from Vic's lawyers themselves. They aren't actually going to leak anything that may put Vic in a bad light (even though this leak still has a distasteful joke, but I guess they didn't think so). You will only get tame stories from them, not the very concerning ones.

GujinKami
2 months ago#278
Lorulian posted...
Also again, it's a biased cherry-picked story coming from Vic's lawyers themselves. They aren't actually going to leak anything that may put Vic in a bad light (even though this leak still has a distasteful joke, but I guess they didn't think so). You will only get tame stories from them, not the very concerning ones.

That doesn't matter as the "tame stories" shouldn't had ever been included in the first place. After all the s*** we've seen, from the freakouts on Twitter to the lying about being swatted to #KickVic people obtaining fake guest passes at convention just at an attempt of slandering the guy to fans in general having their photos and videos with Vic used as hit pieces, you're STILL going to believe they're being completely honest in their hate campaign?

Once we see some definite proof of sexual harassment, I'll start to sway my opinion, but over the past 3 months it has been nothing but absolute garbage and everyone a part of the #KickVic movement more or less tearing themselves apart.
~Gujin

Lorulian
2 months ago#279
GujinKami posted...
Lorulian posted...

That doesn't matter as the "tame stories" shouldn't had ever been included in the first place. After all the s*** we've seen, from the freakouts on Twitter to the lying about being swatted to #KickVic people obtaining fake guest passes at convention just at an attempt of slandering the guy to fans in general having their photos and videos with Vic used as hit pieces, you're STILL going to believe they're being completely honest in their hate campaign?

Once we see some definite proof of sexual harassment, I'll start to sway my opinion, but over the past 3 months it has been nothing but absolute garbage and everyone a part of the #KickVic movement more or less tearing themselves apart.

The investigation gathered many stories from 2010+ onward. There's plenty of stories, but Vic's lawyers chose to leak a very tame one where Vic "jokes" about eating a co-workers's p****. There's an obvious bias, and of course they wouldn't leak anything worse than that. It's his f***ing lawyers.

And don't pretend the Cult of Vic is any better. Not with all the harrassment and death threats being sent to the convention fans and cosplayers that were accusing Vic (which is why Monica intervened in the first place, because she believed them as it happened to her too), and then consequently the constant harrassment of Monica and Chris Sabat to the point where Sabat was receiving death threats on his personal cell phone. The same people that warned Monica to wear a bulletproof vest in the next convention because "someone might get ideas".

The same people that spread constant lies and conspiracies over Vic's accusers such as Monica wanting Vic's job (?), wanting his ADR Director role (she already was one in 2007-2009 and she can have it again if she wanted to but she'd rather act), making up lies about her kicking out FMA cosplayers (never happened and she was a FMA actress herself), that she kicked out Todd Haberkorn -Vic's friend who said Vic "gets away with everything"- from a convention (she didn't, his contract expired because he could only do one convention a day), or recently that Toei actually cares about this and wants Funimation to fire everyone against Vic (lol no they couldn't care less), etc, etc

If you get out of your Vichead bubble/echo chamber, you'll see there's way more to this.

The legal proceedings are finally beginning to start. We'll soon see if there was defamation or not.

User Info: zhaoyun99

zhaoyun99
2 months ago#280
GujinKami posted...
Lorulian posted...

You know it was a joke when how laughable the kickvic filled out the LEGAL PAPERS. Gosh, the complaint form was filled with errors, leaving a FREAKING ID/Driver License # and address on it. Didn't have the "I don't know" and leave it blank. Also, DALLAS IN SMITH COUNTY? REALLY? A simple google search could EASILY show where Dallas city was. Gosh, this is beyond incompetence.
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!"
When a troll can't argue with you anymore, he called you a troll http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Garfield64/boards
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It begins. Broly likely being recast.
  • Topic Archived