• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It begins. Broly likely being recast.

User Info: Number4Rocket

Number4Rocket
4 weeks ago#251
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
I love wen ppl who preach tolerance n acceptance r tha most intolerant ppl of all

Oh no, sexual harassers aren't tolerated or accepted! The poor poor souls!

At this rate, just admit you love even rapists, and end the beating around the bush.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
4 weeks ago#252
Number4Rocket posted...

At this rate, just admit you love even rapists, and end the beating around the bush.

What follows is a general assumption... Since I didn't follow the whole shenanigans too much and just want to throw in my two cents about harassment and rape situations and how they get "dealt with".

In a general sense... an accusation is worthless without evidence.

Would you like to be punished just because someone claimed you did something wrong?

I guess not. You will probably be thankful you
are not found guilty just because someone points a finger.

I find it fascinating that such Rape Stories come up at weird times every now and then... like "About 1 and a half years ago, he totally raped me!" (Thinking about some cases with rich Sport guys) ... why not go to the police immediately?

But I guess sometimes the ones that were harassed or raped get the brilliant idea of spending the money that should keep their mouths shut first and then start wining about how traumatized they are... around the time they need more money (given they were even a victim and not just try to get the money like this from the get go).

If you really want some justice, the best you could do is take the money and turn it in as evidence... I mean, if you really want to pay back the favor.

I don't believe it is good to ignore it and then someday burst out about it...

I mean, if someone stabbed you and you know who did it... would you wait or do something right then and there? (assuming you the wound isn't lethal and you're in a condition to go to the police).

And the shame excuse is pretty dumb... I mean using that as an excuse to do nothing is roughly the same as saying "well maybe it wasn't that horrible" after all... I am very well that experiencing something like that cliuds your judgment... but it is just so hard to be on some ones side that just waits so long to take action... also, once the first bad statement was made, EVERYONE jumps on the train... so even if a lot of them are real, probably at least one or two just jump in for attention and/or money...

Guess humans just don't make sense most of the time.

User Info: Lorulian

Lorulian
4 weeks ago#253
Number4Rocket posted...
I love wen ppl who preach tolerance n acceptance r tha most intolerant ppl of all

After all of the countless allegations against Vic coming from around 2010 and onward, coming from unrelated cosplayers, fans, convention goer's, and voice actors from all over the place, and after Funimation's investigation...even Vic's close friend Todd saying stuff like "Vic gets away with everything lol" and "#30 year age gap gf"...

After all that, the Cult of Vic would rather believe everyone and their mothers are lying and this is one GRAND conspiracy to take down some cartoon voice actor...and that this creepy man HAS to be innocent.
Currently Playing: Sekiro, DQ XI, Samus Returns, Pokemon: Eevee, Dark Souls: RE, Fire Emblem: Echoes, DBFZ, Smash Ultimate

hanautaBOB
4 weeks ago#254
Lorulian posted...
After all that, the Cult of Vic would rather believe everyone and their mothers are lying and this is one GRAND conspiracy to take down some cartoon voice actor...and that this creepy man HAS to be innocent.

Expressions like this tend to make people disagree out of stubbornness.

Just saying.
Number4Rocket posted...

Wat I love is bein innocent til proven guilty. Wat I love is benefit of doubt. Wat I love is ppl who don't jump to conclusions n witch hunt.
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

hanautaBOB
4 weeks ago#256
Number4Rocket posted...

Wat I love is bein innocent til proven guilty. Wat I love is benefit of doubt. Wat I love is ppl who don't jump to conclusions n witch hunt.

@Denizen_Of_Dark couldn't have said it any better.

User Info: Kensaimage

Kensaimage
4 weeks ago#257
hanautaBOB posted...
Number4Rocket posted...

This. f*** the mob mentality

User Info: FalseHeroine

FalseHeroine
4 weeks ago#258
hanautaBOB posted...
Number4Rocket posted...

Ack-shually, he could have said it much better with proper grammar and spelling.

I'm not going to take anyone who types like he does seriously.

User Info: Kensaimage

Kensaimage
4 weeks ago#259
FalseHeroine posted...
hanautaBOB posted...
Number4Rocket posted...

Ack-shually, he could have said it much better with proper grammar and spelling.

I'm not going to take anyone who types like he does seriously.

So rather than endorse or counter what he’s saying, you’re gonna go out of your way to be an edgy, self righteous prick.

Okay then

User Info: zhaoyun99

zhaoyun99
4 weeks ago#260
It was astonishing that these kickvics are still in this forum. They went from #kickvic to #F***vic. Using a blue orca with an UNAUTHORIZED GUEST PASS in a convention to cause trouble but got GTFO by the security, going after a person's comics and family (TUG vs Renfamous), using a "JELLY BEAN" joke story as an investigation (Yeah, I s*** you not).
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!"
When a troll can't argue with you anymore, he called you a troll http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Garfield64/boards
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It begins. Broly likely being recast.
  • Topic Closed