You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It begins. Broly likely being recast.
Snake_ posted...
Welp... I haven't paid for a hollywierd movie in close to two years, haven't turned on the televiso on to watch TV in over a year... I guess I can also add not paying Funimation to my list now... f*** them. If you pay anyone who gives in to, or promotes the SJW agenda, then you're basically supporting it because it is through your money that they can advance their garbage.

Feels good to not spend money blindly right? To think about where ur money goes. Welcome to tha club
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: zhaoyun99

zhaoyun99
1 month ago#22
hanautaBOB posted...
zhaoyun99 posted...
From what I heard, removing the actor or VAs credits from movie/series credit is actually illegal.

Well... if they didn't credit him, he would get less cash right? That's what this is about right?

Besides it being against the Law but Rules on Paper are one thing, reality is most of the time quite different.

Well, seeing them backpedaling and even blame Itunes for this s***, I don't think it's legal to do so.
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!"
When a troll can't argue with you anymore, he called you a troll http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Garfield64/boards

User Info: zhaoyun99

zhaoyun99
1 month ago#23
Here, it's extremely illegal to do so. That's why Funimation and Itunes are bickering right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vluFUSl-aC4
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!"
When a troll can't argue with you anymore, he called you a troll http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Garfield64/boards

User Info: Number4Rocket

Number4Rocket
1 month ago#24
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the SJWs are ruining my life!

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 month ago#25
Number4Rocket posted...

They're ruining everybody's life, even if some may not be aware of it. They're the equivalent of religious fundamentalists. Except they're religious fundamentalists who have authority and power so as to manipulate how governments and corporations conduct business. They're the equivalent of what would happen if we were somehow infiltrated by the likes of, oh, name a terrorist organization or country with an oppressive regime.
Smash is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi, Negan | SC6: Mitsurugi, Groh
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: donkeyjack

donkeyjack
1 month ago#26
Well looks like it is full time Japanese for me.
https://imgur.com/01hqfpL https://imgur.com/bBmVbul

User Info: TendercrispBCR

TendercrispBCR
1 month ago#27
Vulcan422 posted...
Number4Rocket posted...

They're ruining everybody's life, even if some may not be aware of it. They're the equivalent of religious fundamentalists. Except they're religious fundamentalists who have authority and power so as to manipulate how governments and corporations conduct business. They're the equivalent of what would happen if we were somehow infiltrated by the likes of, oh, name a terrorist organization or country with an oppressive regime.

Not sure what kind of media or youtube videos you're on but you might wanna slow down a little. You're sounding a bit hysteric here.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

User Info: Dark_Despair

Dark_Despair
1 month ago#28
TendercrispBCR posted...
Vulcan422 posted...
Number4Rocket posted...

Not sure what kind of media or youtube videos you're on but you might wanna slow down a little. You're sounding a bit hysteric here.

What he conveyed isn't too far off. The accusation just merely needs to be made and boom career is over.

How is that hysteria?
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: God of War, The Crew 2 and Spider-Man.

User Info: TendercrispBCR

TendercrispBCR
1 month ago#29
Because a voice actor and a few douchebag celebrities losing a few gigs isn't anywhere comparable to an authoritarian government or TERRORISM. Seriously? I'm not saying always believe accusers no matter what and due process is a must in legal matters for sure, but that's a bit hyperbolic. Besides, most of the high profile names that got accused ended up copping to it. Metoo hasn't even changed all that much, if you're a regular guy and get accused at your job I highly doubt you'll be treated much differently than a few years ago. People like this guy are acting like this is some insane breakdown of society. Chill, it's not that serious. Antifeminism and antiSJWs have some solid points, but focusing too heavily on it can make people react in some highly irrational ways and make them mirror the other side in some hilarious ways. Like calling accusations of Vic Migogna being a creep equivilent to terrorism.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Dark_Despair

Dark_Despair
1 month ago#30
You saying it's not THAT serious is really missing the point.

There's just no getting through to interlopers and non-believers alike.

Smh
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: God of War, The Crew 2 and Spider-Man.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It begins. Broly likely being recast.