• Topic Closed
2 months ago #29
Because a voice actor and a few douchebag celebrities losing a few gigs isn't anywhere comparable to an authoritarian government or TERRORISM. Seriously? I'm not saying always believe accusers no matter what and due process is a must in legal matters for sure, but that's a bit hyperbolic. Besides, most of the high profile names that got accused ended up copping to it. Metoo hasn't even changed all that much, if you're a regular guy and get accused at your job I highly doubt you'll be treated much differently than a few years ago. People like this guy are acting like this is some insane breakdown of society. Chill, it's not that serious. Antifeminism and antiSJWs have some solid points, but focusing too heavily on it can make people react in some highly irrational ways and make them mirror the other side in some hilarious ways. Like calling accusations of Vic Migogna being a creep equivilent to terrorism.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Previous Versions
2 months ago
Because a voice actor and a few douchebag celebrities losing a few gigs isn't anywhere comparable to an authoritarian government or TERRORISM. Seriously? I'm not saying always believe accusers no matter what and due process is a must in legal matters for sure, but that's a bit hyperbolic. Besides, most of the high profile names that got accused ended up copping to it. Metoo hasn't even changed all that much, if you're a regular guy and get accused at your job I highly doubt you'll be treated much differently than a few years ago. People are acting like this guy are acting like this is some insane breakdown of society. Chill, it's not that serious. Antifeminism and antiSJWs have some solid points, but focusing too heavily on it can make people react in some highly irrational ways and make them mirror the other side in some hilarious ways. Like calling accusations of Vic Migogna being a creep equivilent to terrorism.