• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. What is Goku's kryptonite?

User Info: Nabinator

Nabinator
1 month ago#61
Lionheart1019 posted...
hoboyupo posted...
TrueDozenMarks posted...
hoboyupo posted...
TrueDozenMarks posted...
MMX377 posted...
Bass_X0 posted...
He can be very naive and trusting, with his sense of fairness causing everybody trouble.

He was willing to let Frieza go on Namek but Frieza tried to shoot him in the back as he was leaving. Then he gave Cell a Senzu Bean so that Cell could fight Gohan at full power.

But he's not invincible. He need to get stronger as long as there are more fights!!! The weakness? Superman. Whee... Superman defeated him three times. I know, I know. It's bad comparison or whatever.

But this time... the question begs:

Will Ultra Instinct Goku defeat full power Superman?

Nobody will beat Superman because that's how he's written. Superman can't lose in any real capacity.

Batman has beat him like 5 times and I'm far from being the mos knowledgeable DC guy.

And yet Batman himself has also stated that Superman is so powerful he can just end whoever he wants whenever he wants. Every time Batman has "won" has been because Superman wasn't actually trying to win.

He still lost. Turns out you lose when you don't try to win.

Also:

"Batman: You're feeling it now, aren't you? What the rest of us live with every day. Your own mortality. Don't worry, you'll survive. The kryptonite will work its way out of your lungs soon enough.
Superman: Bruce. Your heart.
[Batman kicks Superman]
Batman: But I didn't have to go easy on you. A different binding agent, a stronger mix. I want you to remember that, I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one man who beat you."

Goes both ways.

Turns out the only thing stronger then Supes hax is Batman with prep.

This is also true. Nothing beats Batman prep. Not even Batman
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. What is Goku's kryptonite?
  • Topic Archived