You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. I'm back! Hopefully I can get some returning advice

User Info: xenobla

xenobla
4 weeks ago#41
Ah ok. But my problem is I cant land that 2M after I dash. Do u hv any tips on how to? Thanks!

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
4 weeks ago#42
xenobla posted...
Ah ok. But my problem is I cant land that 2M after I dash. Do u hv any tips on how to? Thanks!

It might be a timing thing, try dashing and attacking at different times so you can get the timing down.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: JaiOfManyNames

JaiOfManyNames
4 weeks ago#43
Her 2M has good reach and slow start up so you dont need to dash far.
Heres a video for you of some different things you can do with Videl off of a great saiyaman vanish starter , and then some combo scraps for funsies too
Hope this helps .
https://youtu.be/ORzBqd2bnEI
(edited 4 weeks ago)

xenobla
4 weeks ago#44
I see, thanks! Just wondering how much to actually move? I always can’t get that part right... will just a dash straight into 2M be enuf?
(edited 4 weeks ago)

JaiOfManyNames
4 weeks ago#45
Basically.. just tap dash and then 2M immediately. She has a nice slide on her 2M. Then either do 4MM or 6H . Which ever combo route you like more. 6H is good for max damage , but 4MM is good for a simple jump combo you end with 236M for a sliding knockdown.

2 best vanish combos that use least resources

Great saiyaman, vanish, dash 2M, 6H, 236MLLL
Or
Great saiyaman, vanish, dash 2M, 4MM, jump LL2H, jump LL236M
Both can be followed up with zchanges or hypers if trying to score more damage for a kill if possible .

If you confirm to where you can put them back in the corner you can do
Hit or great saiyaman, vanish, 2M4MM, jump LL2H. Jump LL Great Saiyaman, 236M or 214L

xenobla
4 weeks ago#46
Ah I see. Thanks. Btw, another qn fr videl. I see combos whr aft her lvl 1 kick, she does j2S into DR, bfr doing another lvl 1 and continuing with super dash. I wanna do this combo, but my enemy always tech out at the super dash part. Am i doing the DR too early? Cause i kinda soam the button immediately aft i see gohan appear.

xenobla
4 weeks ago#47
https://youtu.be/J_Os4U-rb28

https://youtu.be/FS6El9LwCAo

Srry fr the bad quality. It’s still processing, so it’ll be done in awhile.

So I played a few ranked matches today. First one was against the green square and I think I did pretty well and he rage quitted i think.

For the second one i got bodied completely, but I’m very sure that lag was a factor, cause sometimes I was dashing forward, saw him coming in and istg I blocked, but it didnt register and bam. He had a yellow bar connection with me.

But anyway, hope I can get some advise! I know i SDed ALOT in the matches against the green square guy and I really cant explain why, I was just kinda not in my serious game mode yet...? I think it inproved in the next few matches though.

xenobla
4 weeks ago#48
If im not wrong, at around 4.34 of the second video, I swear i see bardock block, but i still get hit by goku’s 5H?

Its abit hard to see, but if you slow it down to 0.25x, i swear i see bardock blocking but still getting hit.

JaiOfManyNames
4 weeks ago#49
xenobla posted...
Ah I see. Thanks. Btw, another qn fr videl. I see combos whr aft her lvl 1 kick, she does j2S into DR, bfr doing another lvl 1 and continuing with super dash. I wanna do this combo, but my enemy always tech out at the super dash part. Am i doing the DR too early? Cause i kinda soam the button immediately aft i see gohan appear.

That thing is simple. The combo can only be done if you didnt use the smash yet. So as long as you are doing her grounded combo series, you do the level 1, barely delay 2S as she finishes the kick, barely delay the DR and you should start landing it consistently. I usually delay the DR so she lands on the ground in case I wanna blow a little more meter for extra damage by doing 214H. but the air DR is always a skd and the damage difference only matters if you wanna guarantee a kill where that tiny bit as actually matters. Plus it's just style points adding the 214H honestly, lol

Also you can actually add quite a bit more damage on the grounded dr if you have a good assist available and you do 236LLL instead followed by like her level 3 . I may have already made a vid, brb

Yup, I made this like 2 months ago I guess
https://youtu.be/Q9ruPQSKFPU
(edited 4 weeks ago)

JaiOfManyNames
4 weeks ago#50
xenobla posted...
If im not wrong, at around 4.34 of the second video, I swear i see bardock block, but i still get hit by goku’s 5H?

Its abit hard to see, but if you slow it down to 0.25x, i swear i see bardock blocking but still getting hit.

On that one, are you sure didnt up back or something. Try watching the replay in your replay channel with inputs on... i think your allowed to do that
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. I'm back! Hopefully I can get some returning advice