You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. How much are you spending on DBFZ DLC?

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
1 month ago#51
Secramor posted...
Rhalius posted...
Video doesn't belong here, she's not a fighter. She briefly thought she was but gave up on that entirely after her first real fight.
I don't get why she and Hercule are so often playable in DBZ games. They where never relevant fighters.

I'd rather see characters that at least at some point mattered, and who have good potential with interactions.

My short list would be:

-Raditz.
That would complete the Saiyan survivor team with Nappa and base Vegeta. The dialogue has so many options too with Goku and all other Saiyans, with Bardock and Frieza too.
And he does have a defined move set.
And it could come with a dramatic finisher when Piccolo kills him, killing Goku as well.

-Zarbon (With Dodoria)
Zarbon was around for a while, we got to see various moves from him and he has a transformation that could be used in an ultimate attack. And Dodoria can jump in for some attacks. His role was smaller but it's still nice to include him too.

-Dabura.
He's just awesome and is the most underused villain aside from King Cold. But at least we got to see Dabura in a real fight and he has some cool moves.

Outside of the short list there's some less expected ones that could be nice if they really want to throw us a curveball:

-Dr Gero with Android 19.
They aren't playable often enough, Xenoverse doesn't have them either. And in this game they would have been great for the storyline.

-King Cold.
Underused villain, I really liked his attitude. He made Frieza look like a petulant child.

-Kefla.
If they want to add more women to the roster, she's the best choice. Certainly better than Videl who gave up fighting after she had her first real fight. And just became a boring housewife.

Reported for trolling.

Seriously, these picks are absolute garbage man, sorry.

How wanting original characters in Dragon Ball is even considered trolling imao ?

Granted some of his picks are pretty bad - but this is still better than another Goku or Veggie tbqh .

People like you are the reason why the DB fandom is so toxic .
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

User Info: Trickfinger

Trickfinger
1 month ago#52
0 dollars so far. might buy a couple in the future but only after I feel like I got my money's worth out of the base game.
I survived reading guys like you

User Info: Kirby124

Kirby124
1 month ago#53
I bought every character in season 1 and I also bought Jiren and Videl. Im pretty hyped about Gogeta and Broly Dbs

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
1 month ago#54
scapegoat40 posted...
I am old enough to remember phantasy star selling for $90 in the early 90's which is almost $170 now while adjusting for inflation. So spending more for dlc on a good game never really bothers me.

Yeah, I remember $100 for imported copies of Final Fight, and $150 for SF2. That was a bit different though because it was importers adding a premium.

And Virtua Racing and the RPGs were different because you were paying for actual silicon chips soldered into in a cartridge, which made up 50% of the price.

These days we are talking about an optical disc that's under $1, or a simple download, so considering the savings, there is no excuse for prices to continue to rise.

DarkDoc
1 month ago#55
Yi_Long posted...
The DLC has actually been the reason why I haven't even bought the game yet.

I don't think the games industry realises how many sales they are losing with these tactics. When somebody doesn't buy a game at launch, they are much less likely to buy it a year later.

User Info: dragonink83

dragonink83
1 month ago#56
DarkDoc posted...
scapegoat40 posted...

These days we are talking about an optical disc that's under $1, or a simple download, so considering the savings, there is no excuse for prices to continue to rise.

It never made sense to me why a digital copy costs as much as the physical. The cost for them is obviously not the same and you have no option to sell or trade the game so it just seems odd.
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. ~Charles Schulz

User Info: Trickfinger

Trickfinger
1 month ago#57
dragonink83 posted...
DarkDoc posted...
scapegoat40 posted...

It never made sense to me why a digital copy costs as much as the physical. The cost for them is obviously not the same and you have no option to sell or trade the game so it just seems odd.

How much do you think they should cost
I survived reading guys like you

DarkDoc
1 month ago#58
bigjclassic posted...
Both season passes for both the PS4 and Switch versions...

Good point... I didn't think about multiple systems.
dragonink83 posted...
DarkDoc posted...
scapegoat40 posted...

The amount of time and money put into games today dwarfs that of those yonder

DarkDoc
3 weeks ago#60
dragonink83 posted...
I have bought both season passes and will by the third when it eventually pops up.

Is there a limit to how many you will get?
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. How much are you spending on DBFZ DLC?