You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. What does Videl's Defender of Love and Justice Super do?

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
1 week ago#1
Don't really get it, lol.
"The Vita will probably outlive the Switch" RandyDragon
PSN: AxiomGenesis

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 week ago#2
it's a counter careful its not a frame 1 counter so you can't do it instantly like on wake up, when Videl makes that pose, saiyaman comes in smacks the opponent and then does his whole Saiyaman intro pose

the damage for this counter isn't that great BUT it has an added benefit of buffing ANY attack that involves Saiyaman, from her basic "ki" blasts that summons Saiyaman to her level 3s, her recovery level 3 or the Justice Kick with him
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
1 week ago#3
Avalon64 posted...
it's a counter careful its not a frame 1 counter so you can't do it instantly like on wake up, when Videl makes that pose, saiyaman comes in smacks the opponent and then does his whole Saiyaman intro pose

the damage for this counter isn't that great BUT it has an added benefit of buffing ANY attack that involves Saiyaman, from her basic "ki" blasts that summons Saiyaman to her level 3s, her recovery level 3 or the Justice Kick with him

Thanks for the thorough explanation!
"The Vita will probably outlive the Switch" RandyDragon
PSN: AxiomGenesis

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 week ago#4
no prob its pretty unique and watching Saiyaman pose always gives me a laugh

mind you he'll only do the routine once, so after you buff him, the move can still work as a counter but he won't go through the intro again

probably for the best I think people would rage quit seeing it too many times
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: Speedshocker

Speedshocker
1 week ago#5
Avalon64 posted...
no prob its pretty unique and watching Saiyaman pose always gives me a laugh

mind you he'll only do the routine once, so after you buff him, the move can still work as a counter but he won't go through the intro again

probably for the best I think people would rage quit seeing it too many times

They rage quit if they lose to the counter and are forcedto see the pose before the game actually ends.

User Info: JaiOfManyNames

JaiOfManyNames
1 week ago#6
Interesting fact!
You can dhc after the hit. But not once he starts his saiya man poses. Then you have to let it rock.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. What does Videl's Defender of Love and Justice Super do?