You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. So what's going to happen with Super Broly's english voice now?

User Info: GujinKami

GujinKami
1 week ago#11
Given the absurd amount of false claims that have occurred over the past several years, I'm calling bulls*** until solid proof is provided. I only know Goku and Vegeta's VA's by name and have no actual attachment to anyone that voices Dragon Ball characters, but in my eyes, making false accusations is far more vile and disgusting than the actual crime committed.

I'm not taking sides either though, but it really is sad that we're in a day and age where immediate prosecution is taken solely off of the word of 1 or 2 people, with no solid proof or evidence.
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/39lX5ve.jpg http://i.imgur.com/9S9glYE.png https://imgur.com/a/Qxo9jXF

User Info: Rhien123

Rhien123
1 week ago#12
Haven’t seen a legitimate piece of evidence. At first, they had a few pics of him taking pics with young female fans at a con (which, admittedly, he was kissing on the cheek in a few pics) but nothing other than that. Actually, those girls all requested that their pictures be taken down from the anime news site that started all this (which the website denied). There’s a few VAs actually accusing him all over Twitter namely the voice actress who plays bulma. She originally was just doubling down on the claims about the con photos/the rumors that were circulating, but was heavily criticized as there was no evidence and, at that point in time, technically no one even really accusing him (footage was taken from a fans tribute video to Vic and altered to make him look poorly). In response to the backlash, were to accuse him of assaulting her as well. She hasn’t gone in to detail (nor should she have to on Twitter tbf) but the timing of her accusation is certainly suspect (especially since she recently earned herself a role on rbwy that Vic was fired from!) Normally I like to sit back and wait for all the evidence to come out but the only evidence we are finding is baseless claims from COMPETING VAs (like I said, one of his accusers already took one of his roles) and screenshots of obsessive yaoi weirdos conspiring against Vic. I wish Vic the best of luck in his countersuites for defamation of character and wrongful termination.
Developers aren't lazy just because you don't like the game
Neat another person getting essentially blacklisted from the business over accusations that date back a decade. Doesn’t matter if he is innocent now he is gonna have difficulty finding a decent gig now.

Already fired from RT of all places despite being one of the more veteran/bigger name VA where his role for Qrow was praised, but then again RT with how millennial/liberal they are I’m not surprised their brand does not want to be associated with said allegations

Glad I mainly play in the Japanese language anyway since the VA work over there has more pull, but still sad seeing someone losing employment which is why social media and entitled millennials were a mistake
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: PrismUFO

PrismUFO
1 week ago#14
" yet did nothing until he was called out for it"

Wow, wow, wow, guys, let's pay attention.
While the false claim go in his favor, it doesn't mean every claim is false, everything should be seen as a reset to 0.
If you start not putting ANY trust on the claims, you have even less people who would raise their voices to something they know is true.
There is already a lot of "victim shaming" if we could say on various criminal / reprehensive behavior. This is true in a lot of middles and not rare at all. Talking about something bad isn't easy as a basis, and if it's about people that are popular, it's even harder.

It's like this. You have to hear all claims and accept as possible if you want to be just. No defense unless you can be sure about it.
FighterZ : Broly, Goku Super Saiyen, Vegeta Blue
BCF : Amane Nishiki, Susanoo | UNIST : Merkava | Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 : Ky Kiske

Rhien123
1 week ago#15
PrismUFO posted...

While the false claim go in his favor, it doesn't mean every claim is false, everything should be seen as a reset to 0.
If you start not putting ANY trust on the claims, you have even less people who would raise their voices to something they know is true.
There is already a lot of "victim shaming" if we could say on various criminal / reprehensive behavior. This is true in a lot of middles and not rare at all. Talking about something bad isn't easy as a basis, and if it's about people that are popular, it's even harder.

It's like this. You have to hear all claims and accept as possible if you want to be just. No defense unless you can be sure about it.

Until the past few days, no actual victims were accusing him of anything. Just some pics taken at some cons of him being overly affectionate. The bulma VA recently accused him but was only doubling down on the accusations on the con pics until today. I’m willing to give her a chance to tell her story, but the fact that she was praising him with kissy-faced emoji tweets before this started and has literally gotten his job over it, it doesn’t look good.

User Info: PrismUFO

PrismUFO
1 week ago#16
Rhien123 posted...
PrismUFO posted...

Until the past few days, no actual victims were accusing him of anything. Just some pics taken at some cons of him being overly affectionate. The bulma VA recently accused him but was only doubling down on the accusations on the con pics until today. I’m willing to give her a chance to tell her story, but the fact that she was praising him with kissy-faced emoji tweets before this started and has literally gotten his job over it, it doesn’t look good.

That's pretty natural in fact.
People often only have the strenght to speak when they see a weakness in what intimidates them, they feel like "it's time".
Or in the case of a "bad", hypocritical person, it could be an occasion to push him further downand not just a made up lie.
Just like for the Infiltration / PandaGamer affair, I'm just going to wait and see without pronouncing myself, and will take a truth once some work has been put on this. The shady condition in which the claims appeared is too far from being enough after all.
FighterZ : Broly, Goku Super Saiyen, Vegeta Blue
BCF : Amane Nishiki, Susanoo | UNIST : Merkava | Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 : Ky Kiske

Rhien123
1 week ago#17
PrismUFO posted...
Rhien123 posted...
PrismUFO posted...

That's pretty natural in fact.
People often only have the strenght to speak when they see a weakness in what intimidates them, they feel like "it's time".
Or in the case of a "bad", hypocritical person, it could be an occasion to push him further downand not just a made up lie.
Just like for the Infiltration / PandaGamer affair, I'm just going to wait and see without pronouncing myself, and will take a truth once some work has been put on this. The shady condition in which the claims appeared is too far from being enough after all.

Don’t know what that PandaGamer situation you’re talking about is so I’m not gonna speak on that. Also I’m with you on not taking a side. But it is awfully coincidental that she was cast with his role on rwby right when she started going after him on Twitter. If you’re allowed to accuse a guy on Twitter with no evidence (or even a clear outline of what you’re ****ing accusing him of), then I’m at least allowed to be a liiiittle cynical of what you might have to gain

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
1 week ago#18
I can't believe a single damn thing these idiots accuse him of,we've had 2 Major incidents of women accusing men of s*** and getting their lives ruined, only for those women to be proven wrong, the men still suffer, and the women get off scott free, except for one of them who later when on to murder her (ex?) boyfriend, But still.

And also, f*** Monica, f*** Sabat, and all those other so called "Friends" who tossed him under the bus so easily just to make themselves look better, you're no better than them, Nothing gets under my skin more than so called "Friends" betraying and backstabbing each other so freaking easily just for personal gain.

Also, if it was such an issue, WHY WAIT 10 YEARS TO BRING IT UP?!, And when you do, it's after the massive success of the movie that made millions, HMMMM, Awfully suspicious now isn't it?, then there's the now deleted Private Facebook group who's sole purpose was to make up evidence to use against him, All this is just Bulls*** and shouldn't be believed.
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168 (FULL). Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705 (AVAILABLE).
Ok looking back at Twitter Monic did indeed delete the tweet of her saying she had fun with vic and others along with a kitty face emoji to end it. And now Jamie Mcgonnial tweets are protected unless you follow him.

But I remember him saying that he was going to change his password and something else because he was afraid of being doxxed. Granted I can see people doing that but to openly say he's going to do it on a social media site is odd. If you don't have anything to hide that would incriminate you them why bring it up at all? Also I haven't even of anyone saying that they were going to but if anyone can finds pics of that then I'll retract my comments.
#IstandwithVic #IstandwithTodd #BoycottFuni&RT #BringVicback

User Info: Herugrim

Herugrim
1 week ago#20
They should bring back the ocean cast. They were better anyway.
John Watson: "Well it isn't obvious to me."
Sherlock Holmes: "The world is full of obvious things that nobody notices."
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. So what's going to happen with Super Broly's english voice now?