1 week ago #10
    TwistedSenses posted...
    Ah yes.

Claims that come out later must be untrue. Especially when our modern society makes it a point to actively punish victims by championing harassers.

Darn these people slandering him! Years of being a known douche, speak nothing of his true personality at all!

These so called 'victims' stand to gain everything from placing false allegations on a super celebrity to the point where they will be able to ride the fame and glamour of numerous book signings, large cash draws, and the like! Truly!
    ------------

You can like someone, and want to defend them if you know 'em personally. Can't knock someone from wanting to defend a loved one, because that's a simple human measure that heinous acts can't necessarily sway.

But you can certainly criticize someone you may consider a hero, who has done something detestable. There's always this inane drive people take up to protect their own investments in a person, when allegations clash with their own perspectives.

Ah yes because false allegations never happen! So we must believe victims without any such evidence to support their claims!

Also the people as far as I have seen saying he has committed the crimes and have experienced it are from VA's and acting is a very competitive job market. Now I'm not saying that is their intent but it is a probable factor.

I'm trying to separate the artist from the art and as far as I have seen any evidence that trys to prove he is quilty has been debunked or non existent.

Now if Vic is indeed guilty he should pay for his crimes hit if not then he deserves justice for accusations that have ruined his life, career and reputation. And if you find no problem with people ruining a guy on hearsay with no proof. Then you are part of the problem.
    #IstandwithVic #IstandwithTodd #BoycottFuni&RT #BringVicback