1 week ago #5
    Burchyplus posted...
    Am I missing something? Has he passed away?

He has a history of being “overly friendly” with underage girls in the past

Now it’s come out that over the past 10 years many women and girls have previously made claims about home and now do to the popularity of the new movie as well as social media, women who thought his interactions with them were just one off events are realizing he has a pattern. This includes many of his fellow voice actors who gave him the benefit of the doubt.

So with all the accusations and his non apology apology he’s being removed from some voice acting jobs.
    I think if we spent the time we spent thinking about not spending money and spent that time on spending money, then itd be time well spent.

Previous Versions
    1 week ago
    Burchyplus posted...
    Am I missing something? Has he passed away?

He has a history of being “overly friendly” with underage girls in the past

Now it’s come out that over the past 10 years many women and girls have previously made claims about home and now do to the popularity of the new movie as well as social media, women who thought his interactions with them were just one off events are realizing he has a pattern. This includes many of his fellow voice actors who gave him the benefit of the doubt.

So with all the accusations and his none apology apology he’s being removed from some voice acting jobs.