1 week ago #4
    Burchyplus posted...
    Am I missing something? Has he passed away?

No... there's allegations about him being homophobic (this has been disproved), a jerk (just hearsay and even then it's not a crime) and sexual assault/harassment (there has been some that have been debunked and more that have yet to be proven true and by the way things look in my opinion it's not looking anymore true).

Now the sexual allegations have been made by Monica (Bulma), Jamie Mcgonnial and Jamie (female who made a certain line in the Prison School dub). But Monica literally tells people that she doesn't owe anyone anything, Mcgonnial along with the other 2 people have claimed to see his predatory behavior and yet did nothing until he was called out for it. And Jamie (female) claimed to have been assaulted by him like Monica and she pretty much bashes anyone who dare speak out against her with a different opinion like the other 2. But Mcgonnial has taken it a step further and has gotten people to suspend/ban Twitter accounts that even try to prove Vic's innocence or defend him. He bragged about it in a tweet he then deleted and then verified that he did indeed have his friends from Twitter go after those accounts.

Pretty much people like Chris Sabat, Sonny Strait, Sean Schemel and many more VA's have taken a stance against Vic and believe Monica on flimsy evidence. I would advise looking it up on youtube or anywhere in general and not take my word for it.
    #IstandwithVic #IstandwithTodd #BoycottFuni&RT #BringVicback

Previous Versions
    1 week ago
    Burchyplus posted...
    Am I missing something? Has he passed away?

No... there's allegations about him being homophobic (this has been disproved), a jerk (just hearsay and even then it's not a crime) and sexual assault/harassment (there has been some that have been debunked and more that have yet to be proven true and by the way things look in my opinion it's not looking anymore true).

Now the sexual allegations have been made by Monica (Bulma), Jamie Mcgonnial and Jamie (female who made a certain line in the Prison School dub). But Monica literally tells people that she doesn't owe anyone anything, Mcgonnial along with the other 2 people have claimed to see his predatory behavior and yet did nothing until he was called out for it. And Jamie (female) claimed to have been assaulted by him like Monica and she pretty much bashes anyone who dare speak out against her with a different opinion like the other 2. But Mcgonnial has taken it a step further and has gotten people to suspend/ban Twitter accounts that even try to prove Vic's innocence or defend him. He bragged about it in a tweet he then deleted and then verified that he did indeed have his friends from Twitter go after those accounts.