You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. So what's going to happen with Super Broly's english voice now?

User Info: Magitek111

Magitek111
1 week ago#1
Are we going to get some terrible replacement?
Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
Let's attack aggressively!

User Info: Haseo5thUSteel

Haseo5thUSteel
1 week ago#2
He's being replaced by Whis' actor which I have no Hope's for because I'm playing with JP voices now.

Edit: Double checked but it seems to only be for Qrow from RWBY. But I wouldn't put it past them to let Ian replace him as Broly.
#IstandwithVic #IstandwithTodd #BoycottFuni&RT #BringVicback
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Burchyplus

Burchyplus
1 week ago#3
Am I missing something? Has he passed away?
Why loot boxes are the worst thing in gaming:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/207946-star-wars-battlefront-ii/76036841/891196567

Haseo5thUSteel
1 week ago#4
Burchyplus posted...

No... there's allegations about him being homophobic (this has been disproved), a jerk (just hearsay and even then it's not a crime) and sexual assault/harassment (there has been some that have been debunked and more that have yet to be proven true and by the way things look in my opinion it's not looking anymore true).

Now the sexual allegations have been made by Monica (Bulma), Jamie Mcgonnial and Jamie (female who made a certain line in the Prison School dub). But Monica literally tells people that she doesn't owe anyone anything, Mcgonnial along with the other 2 people have claimed to see his predatory behavior and yet did nothing until he was called out for it. And Jamie (female) claimed to have been assaulted by him like Monica and she pretty much bashes anyone who dare speak out against her with a different opinion like the other 2. But Mcgonnial has taken it a step further and has gotten people to suspend/ban Twitter accounts that even try to prove Vic's innocence or defend him. He bragged about it in a tweet he then deleted and then verified that he did indeed have his friends from Twitter go after those accounts.

Pretty much people like Chris Sabat, Sonny Strait, Sean Schemel and many more VA's have taken a stance against Vic and believe Monica on flimsy evidence. I would advise looking it up on youtube or anywhere in general and not take my word for it.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
1 week ago#5
Burchyplus posted...

He has a history of being “overly friendly” with underage girls in the past

Now it’s come out that over the past 10 years many women and girls have previously made claims about home and now do to the popularity of the new movie as well as social media, women who thought his interactions with them were just one off events are realizing he has a pattern. This includes many of his fellow voice actors who gave him the benefit of the doubt.

So with all the accusations and his non apology apology he’s being removed from some voice acting jobs.
I think if we spent the time we spent thinking about not spending money and spent that time on spending money, then itd be time well spent.
(edited 1 week ago)
So far it's all he said she said or straight up slander
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 week ago#7
So we're going to get an effeminate sounding Broly now?
Cancer free 46 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Haseo5thUSteel
1 week ago#8
ScrappyDingo posted...
So we're going to get an effeminate sounding Broly now?

Again I do not know. I thought Ian Sinclair was voicing Broly (and he very well could be) but I haven't seen anything so far to support that claim

User Info: TwistedSenses

TwistedSenses
1 week ago#9
Ah yes.

Claims that come out later must be untrue. Especially when our modern society makes it a point to actively punish victims by championing harassers.

Darn these people slandering him! Years of being a known douche, speak nothing of his true personality at all!

These so called 'victims' stand to gain everything from placing false allegations on a super celebrity to the point where they will be able to ride the fame and glamour of numerous book signings, large cash draws, and the like! Truly!
------------

You can like someone, and want to defend them if you know 'em personally. Can't knock someone from wanting to defend a loved one, because that's a simple human measure that heinous acts can't necessarily sway.

But you can certainly criticize someone you may consider a hero, who has done something detestable. There's always this inane drive people take up to protect their own investments in a person, when allegations clash with their own perspectives.
Vega (Claw) & Yoshimitsu main anytime I can.
Garuda is actually a fun-frame.
TwistedSenses posted...
Ah yes.

Claims that come out later must be untrue. Especially when our modern society makes it a point to actively punish victims by championing harassers.

Darn these people slandering him! Years of being a known douche, speak nothing of his true personality at all!

These so called 'victims' stand to gain everything from placing false allegations on a super celebrity to the point where they will be able to ride the fame and glamour of numerous book signings, large cash draws, and the like! Truly!
------------

You can like someone, and want to defend them if you know 'em personally. Can't knock someone from wanting to defend a loved one, because that's a simple human measure that heinous acts can't necessarily sway.

But you can certainly criticize someone you may consider a hero, who has done something detestable. There's always this inane drive people take up to protect their own investments in a person, when allegations clash with their own perspectives.

Ah yes because false allegations never happen! So we must believe victims without any such evidence to support their claims!

Also the people as far as I have seen saying he has committed the crimes and have experienced it are from VA's and acting is a very competitive job market. Now I'm not saying that is their intent but it is a probable factor.

I'm trying to separate the artist from the art and as far as I have seen any evidence that trys to prove he is quilty has been debunked or non existent.

Now if Vic is indeed guilty he should pay for his crimes hit if not then he deserves justice for accusations that have ruined his life, career and reputation. And if you find no problem with people ruining a guy on hearsay with no proof. Then you are part of the problem.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. So what's going to happen with Super Broly's english voice now?