You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Think Broly(Super) will play anything like Broly(Z)?

User Info: iori_iezzi

iori_iezzi
2 weeks ago#31
NobleWill8 posted...
I hope Nu Broly has armor, a mouth beam that is either like Gotenks' or a Super that can be angled (you know, since it went up in the movie). It'd also be cool to give him some faster command grabs.

Yea, a simple mouth beam like Gotenks would be cool.

But if they do make it a super. I think it would be kinda cool if they made it sorta like Vegito's Lv. 1.
But instead of it going from up to down the screen.
His mouth beam should go from down to up.

User Info: NobleWill8

NobleWill8
2 weeks ago#32
iori_iezzi posted...
NobleWill8 posted...
I hope Nu Broly has armor, a mouth beam that is either like Gotenks' or a Super that can be angled (you know, since it went up in the movie). It'd also be cool to give him some faster command grabs.

But if they do make it a super. I think it would be kinda cool if they made it sorta like Vegito's Lv. 1.

I think it'd be nice to have it go in an arc instead of simply firing it diagonally upwards, like SSJ Goku.

I'm worried that Planet Crusher (the big ball he used against SSB Goku) will just be like Frieza's Death Ball/Black's Holy Light Grenade/Zamasu's Holy Wrath/OG Broly's Gigantic Meteor. It'd be nice to have it more like Base Goku's Spiri Bomb, but that would take away from Baseku.
tfw when you don't have an idea for your sig
seriously people, gimme a quote, I'm actually desperate

iori_iezzi
2 weeks ago#33
NobleWill8 posted...
iori_iezzi posted...
NobleWill8 posted...

I think it'd be nice to have it go in an arc instead of simply firing it diagonally upwards, like SSJ Goku.

I'm worried that Planet Crusher (the big ball he used against SSB Goku) will just be like Frieza's Death Ball/Black's Holy Light Grenade/Zamasu's Holy Wrath/OG Broly's Gigantic Meteor. It'd be nice to have it more like Base Goku's Spiri Bomb, but that would take away from Baseku.

I agree with the Planet Crusher. I'd love for it to be huge. Maybe they can make it like Cooler's LV.3. That way it's still really big, but doesn't take away from the Spirit Bomb.

There are so many moves I want him to have!

-Mouth Beam
- Ragdoll
-Face Drag
- That move he does when he puts his hand on goku's stomach and blasts him upward
- The charge forward with energy in both hands (When he challenged the Kamehameha/ Galic Gun)
-Planet Crusher
- Energy barrier/explosion like either Cell or Fat Buu

Maybe some of those attacks can all be part of his LV. 3 if it's like Cooler's.

Move activation can start with him charging forward (Energy in both hands)
Cinematic starts with a Ragdoll into a energy to the stomach into the planet crusher.
Don’t think he’ll have armor moves. He wasn’t a big hulking tank like the old movies. He more like Jiren now
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,

User Info: GodzGift42

GodzGift42
2 weeks ago#35
he honestly didnt fight any different from Og broly. hes lacking any sorts of iconic moves definitely
No such thing as world peace... only Ron Artest
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: GameDood101

GameDood101
1 week ago#36
Player_10 posted...
https://imgtc.com/i/Q6PBTfd.jpg

Bio-Broly takes the cake fam lol
Super Smash Bros. 4 - Corrin/Kamui, Sonic - MvCI - Thanos, Venom - FighterZ - Beerus, Frieza, Goku Black

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
2 days ago#37
Avalon64 posted...
to be fair I think ALOT of people are really too hard on OG Broly's backstory, was it badly written? Yes I do agree that it was but it's par for the course of 90s writing

remember Broly was written for the non canon Z movies, as such they didn't put too much thought in his story, since they probably felt he was going to be another one and done villain like the others before him, they had NO idea how much more popular Broly was going to become and how that was going to endure all these years

I mean when you compare him to say villains like Turles or Slug, who pretty much had no backstory they just showed up terrorised earth and fight Goku, I do appreciate that they at least took the time to explain Broly's origins as cheesy as they were

yeah... funny enough, broly was probably one of the better developed movie villains.

not to mention the most badass one.

i still love Z broly, but super broly is definitely the better character overall.

i am so happy i'll be able to play as both in this game... i do hope he'll be playable in his berserker form, and not just have it be a temporary power-up.
optimism is a drug, you think it'll help you, and it might feel good for a bit, but in the end... you'll just become a burnout in denial.

User Info: Frost-Bite96

Frost-Bite96
2 days ago#38
I'm sorry but could someone show me proof of OG Broly backstory having anything to do with Gokus crying cause from what I remember from the movie having more implications of ptsd with Gokus crying as the trigger plus the LSSJ form eating away at his sanity. Also NuBroly isn't better written he's simply different that is all.

iori_iezzi
1 day ago#39
The moveset they used for him in DB Legends is pretty cool

https://youtu.be/kk1WO2gCRIA
Frost-Bite96 posted...
I'm sorry but could someone show me proof of OG Broly backstory having anything to do with Gokus crying cause from what I remember from the movie having more implications of ptsd with Gokus crying as the trigger plus the LSSJ form eating away at his sanity. Also NuBroly isn't better written he's simply different that is all.

Don't be sad
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Think Broly(Super) will play anything like Broly(Z)?