You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Think Broly(Super) will play anything like Broly(Z)?

User Info: iori_iezzi

iori_iezzi
2 weeks ago#1
A lot of armor attacks & Command grabs?

Or will he get maybe the standard universal play style like Goku, Vegeta etc. with beginner friendly combos?

Or maybe something like Rekkas? Counters?

Same speed as Z Broly? Slower? Faster?

User Info: Grimlock1990

Grimlock1990
2 weeks ago#2
Hopefully he will play differently.
-Lostkaiju out

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
2 weeks ago#3
I'm sure he'll have some grabs like the leg slam he did on Goku or the face grind but he'll probably have other attacks like that mouth beam
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: Player_10

Player_10
2 weeks ago#4
He'll have the mouth blast, energy scatter release, and eraser ball. {Yawn}
(edited 2 weeks ago)

iori_iezzi
2 weeks ago#5
Avalon64 posted...
I'm sure he'll have some grabs like the leg slam he did on Goku or the face grind but he'll probably have other attacks like that mouth beam

Yeah, he'll definitely have different attacks. He fought a bit differently from Z Broly.
I'm strictly talking about his play style, is all.

iori_iezzi
2 weeks ago#6
Player_10 posted...
He'll have the mouth blast, energy scatter release, and eraser ball.

Not talking about attacks. I'm talking play style.

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
2 weeks ago#7
who knows? I mean I can see them giving him armour on attacks too but they don't want to make him TOO similar to OG Broly

I feel given the picture they showed at the finals, movie Broly will be his "Rage" Saiyan form, and LSSJ might either be an install or maybe his level 3 like Bardock
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: Player_10

Player_10
2 weeks ago#8
https://imgtc.com/i/Q6PBTfd.jpg

iori_iezzi
2 weeks ago#9
Avalon64 posted...
who knows? I mean I can see them giving him armour on attacks too but they don't want to make him TOO similar to OG Broly

I feel given the picture they showed at the finals, movie Broly will be his "Rage" Saiyan form, and LSSJ might either be an install or maybe his level 3 like Bardock

Yea, I was thinking he'd go SSJ or LSSJ during his Level 2 or 3... Or maybe both. Install would be interesting too.

User Info: Grimlock1990

Grimlock1990
2 weeks ago#10
Player_10 posted...
https://imgtc.com/i/Q6PBTfd.jpg

Who’s boy band Broly
-Lostkaiju out
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Think Broly(Super) will play anything like Broly(Z)?