• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Goku doesn't become stronger during UI, does he?

User Info: jellybeanmaster

jellybeanmaster
2 months ago#1
I keep seeing ppl refer to UI as if its some grand transformation like a super saiyan power up. Correct me if im wrong but its my understanding that UI is the body becoming so aware of the battle that it reacts on its own, dodging everything and when mastered it even attacks on its own delivering perfect attacks. Goku was always capable of defeating Kefla with KMHMH, but its only thanks to UI he was able to land it. It had nothing to do with goku getting stronger. Mastering it turns you into the perfect fighter
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
2 months ago#2
That's wat i think
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: mistermikeymike

mistermikeymike
2 months ago#3
He definitely got stronger. He was winning straight up clashes with jiren
You are now posting in a
#mikeytopic

User Info: Enoemaa

Enoemaa
2 months ago#4
No, he definitely powers up.

Against Kefla, that wasn’t full UI; he gained a defence boost, but because it was incomplete, he didn’t get stronger offensively. When he got full UI against Jiren, his attacks were noticeably stronger as well.

User Info: Reverted_Pikkon

Reverted_Pikkon
2 months ago#5
I don't think he gets stronger. Just something that makes him fight perfectly. Like, it makes him perform up to his full potential with less room for error.

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
2 months ago#6
More precise strikes, perfect dodges, efficient blocks that let u take as lil damage as possible, n an ability to do all that subconsciously.

That's wat makes him stronger.

Also, keep in mind that sometimes, in translation, "better" n "stronger" sometimes get used interchangeablely

Plus zenkai boosts prolly factor in
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: jellybeanmaster

jellybeanmaster
2 months ago#7
Enoemaa posted...
No, he definitely powers up.

Against Kefla, that wasn’t full UI; he gained a defence boost, but because it was incomplete, he didn’t get stronger offensively. When he got full UI against Jiren, his attacks were noticeably stronger as well.

Because they were the best attacks that can possibly come out of base goku
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,

User Info: ShadowSilver13

ShadowSilver13
2 months ago#8
mistermikeymike posted...
He definitely got stronger. He was winning straight up clashes with jiren
"Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Mozzarella,
Rella, Rella, Rella, Rella..." -Gyro Zeppeli

User Info: chaoshadou

chaoshadou
2 months ago#9
He also got several zenkai boosts in a short order, so the strength increase can be attributed to that. But personally I'm assuming that saroyan biology turns UI into a personal power up as well
Help an aspiring writer out.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/black-rising-home-and-abroad-by-kevin-barron

User Info: anubisbahamut

anubisbahamut
2 months ago#10
By what UI is supposed to be he isn’t supposed to but in the manga and anime he is shown obviously to be stronger and faster with it by far.
PSN=EbahamutE YT=AnubisBahamut PC=7700k\1080ti
I love fighting games
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Goku doesn't become stronger during UI, does he?
  • Topic Archived