• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Super Saiyan 4 would look amazing in DBFZ

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
1 month ago#1
Yes yes GT is terrible but I think most of us agree that SSJ4 is one of the best designed transformations in the history of Dragon Ball.

User Info: Jean7231

Jean7231
1 month ago#2
GT is not terrible - also, yes, SS4 is stupendous
Two months long you'll have to look, and to recover what we took,
But past that month, the prospect's black, too late, it's gone, it won't come back!

User Info: MRDLBRLS

MRDLBRLS
1 month ago#3
"GT is not terrible"

Ha! Good one.

User Info: xxmvcfanxx1000

xxmvcfanxx1000
1 month ago#4
It would look pretty cool with Fighterz graphics.
FC: 3325-2584-3662

User Info: Kira0987

Kira0987
1 month ago#5
I want SS4 more than any other character. As bad as GT was I love the SSJ4 designs. It makes sense that the ultimate Saiyan transformation should require their tail. Their tail is the most unique thing about Saiyans and what makes them alien in the first place. I love the idea that they need it to achieve their ultimate power, just like back in the day they needed it to achieve their ultimate power ala Great Ape.

It's much more unique than just dying their hair every color of the rainbow.

User Info: zhaoyun99

zhaoyun99
1 month ago#6
Sign me up. That was my favorite transformation of Goku.
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!"
When a troll can't argue with you anymore, he called you a troll http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Garfield64/boards

User Info: Rhift

Rhift
1 month ago#7
Kira0987 posted...
I want SS4 more than any other character. As bad as GT was I love the SSJ4 designs. It makes sense that the ultimate Saiyan transformation should require their tail. Their tail is the most unique thing about Saiyans and what makes them alien in the first place. I love the idea that they need it to achieve their ultimate power, just like back in the day they needed it to achieve their ultimate power ala Great Ape.

Completely agree. When the Universe 6 saiyans were said to not have tails, I was kind of annoyed. Why introduce more saiyans into the franchise and take away their most distinguishing physical characteristic?
Wait, what?

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
1 month ago#8
Rhift posted...
Kira0987 posted...

Completely agree. When the Universe 6 saiyans were said to not have tails, I was kind of annoyed. Why introduce more saiyans into the franchise and take away their most distinguishing physical characteristic?

AT forgets lots of things, probably forgot that Sun Wukong is the main inspiration.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: Snackbait

Snackbait
1 month ago#9
Super Saiyan 4 its not going to happen in the main DBS story because Broly movie.

There is a lot of variation of goku i think there will be SSJ 4.

User Info: DreikoSaMa

DreikoSaMa
1 month ago#10
Wouldn't anything look amazing with this game's graphics though? You can say the same thing for Yajirobe lol.
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/609/simplebeauty.jpg
<3
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Super Saiyan 4 would look amazing in DBFZ
  • Topic Archived