You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Raditz is being teased, and season 2 maybe leaked by Vergeben

User Info: Chairstood

Chairstood
1 week ago#1
https://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/DB-Showcase_01-10-19.jpg

The dudes in the picture is imitating the iconic scene where Piccolo is using special beam cannon on Raditz and Goku, mostly likely meaning that it will be a dramatic finish between Raditz and Piccolo.

Now to the Vergeben part:
https://kakuchopurei.com/2018/10/22/report-ultra-instinct-goku-jiren-gogeta-will-be-in-dbfz-soon/

Vergeben has been right about alot of fighting game stuff lately, and he is apparently saying the following characters will be in season 2:
UI Goku
Jiren
Gogeta
SSJ4 Goku
Zarbon
Raditz

Only 6 characters though, but Vergeben usually isn't informed about everything right of the bat, so i am guessing Janemba and Baby will also be in that pile, but only time will tell.
My username should have been Chairscoot. Based on a Homestar Runner character.
But i realised my spelling mistake to late. Thanks GameFaqs.

User Info: BluuberryPie

BluuberryPie
1 week ago#2
If true, ssj4 goku is gonna be cool, though I'd also wished that they had gogeta ssj4 and replaced that goku slot for someone else. I also have a feeling ui goku will end up being the worse character and staying that way even after dbfz goes grassroots.
Muh mains: T7: Steve Fox, Armor King, Sfv: Akuma, Nash, Smash: Fox, Dbfz: K. Buu/Broly/SSJ Goku(imma wait for hit to get buffs), Sc6: Sophitia, Mvci: Zero/Dante
(message deleted)

User Info: Jnino91

Jnino91
1 week ago#4
Base Goku/SS Goku/Blue Goku vs Goku Black/SS4 Goku/ UI Goku for an all Goku match! I know Black isn’t really Goku, just wanted to make the joke lol

User Info: BluuberryPie

BluuberryPie
1 week ago#5
Jnino91 posted...
Base Goku/SS Goku/Blue Goku vs Goku Black/SS4 Goku/ UI Goku for an all Goku match! I know Black isn’t really Goku, just wanted to make the joke lol

Goku black is pretty much akuma fighting game trope wise
Muh mains: T7: Steve Fox, Armor King, Sfv: Akuma, Nash, Smash: Fox, Dbfz: K. Buu/Broly/SSJ Goku(imma wait for hit to get buffs), Sc6: Sophitia, Mvci: Zero/Dante
Wouldn't mind ssj gogeta n ssj4 gogeta, but rly don't want ssj4 Goku
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher
Just like vergeben teased tapion lmfao
You are now posting in a
#mikeytopic

User Info: Feldt

Feldt
1 week ago#8
there's another list that makes far more sense

- Raditz/Gogeta
- Tapion/Videl (with Great Sayaman)
- Cabba/Caulifla (with Kale)

User Info: Inglebird

Inglebird
1 week ago#9
Lmao, even though this is fake, id sell my copy if that many f***ing gokus made it. Like, jfc! UI Goku is the only one that is acceptable, f*** off ssj4 and fusion Goku, please.

User Info: Delano7

Delano7
1 week ago#10
Inglebird posted...
Lmao, even though this is fake, id sell my copy if that many f***ing gokus made it. Like, jfc! UI Goku is the only one that is acceptable, f*** off ssj4 and fusion Goku, please.

tag for the future receipt
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Raditz is being teased, and season 2 maybe leaked by Vergeben