• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It doesn't really matter if they add UI Goku, Jiren or General Blue

User Info: ragnardemon

ragnardemon
3 months ago#1
If they are a high tier people will use them regardless. If they suck no one will pick them. It has nothing to do with how popular a character is.

User Info: Doom_Infinite

Doom_Infinite
3 months ago#2
Only in some circles, most people don't play this game competitively but for fun (even if they do play to win of course), problem is most of the online is not like that, but the online sort sucks regardless and it's not the fault of this game but with the nature of online play for fighting games. Online is much more suited for party fighters like Smash imo.
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force

User Info: FemtomShiling

FemtomShiling
3 months ago#3
No it doesnt but you could expecte to see those lame ass chars like the lil' grey on steroids pretty soon enough or at least by the time a very likely dbfz2 will announced .

Just wondering how they would design such characters are they bring nothing new on the table -especially Jiren and UI Goku ...
Browsing Gamefaqs =/= Actually Playing

User Info: StarShine93

StarShine93
3 months ago#4
FemtomShiling posted...
No it doesnt but you could expecte to see those lame ass chars like the lil' grey on steroids pretty soon enough or at least by the time a very likely dbfz2 will announced .

Just wondering how they would design such characters are they bring nothing new on the table -especially Jiren and UI Goku ...

How does Jiren and UI Goku not bring anything new to the table?

User Info: Jubei_Kubagami

Jubei_Kubagami
3 months ago#5
StarShine93 posted...
FemtomShiling posted...

To be fair; that is just the nature of DBZ. I mean throughout all of Dragonball they do the same thing with just a different color and a bigger mushroom cloud. I mean the only characters that have unique abilities relative the the rest of the cast are:

Dabura
Janemba
General Blue
Arale
Eis Shenron
Pikkon
Devilman
Master Roshi
Launch (Bit of a stretch given the entire Red Ribbon Army has firearms)
Babidi

And out of those only about 3 of them are characters people wanted. It really is just the nature of Dragon Ball.
"Real men have seen tears."

User Info: GodzGift42

GodzGift42
3 months ago#6
Jubei_Kubagami posted...
StarShine93 posted...
FemtomShiling posted...

To be fair; that is just the nature of DBZ. I mean throughout all of Dragonball they do the same thing with just a different color and a bigger mushroom cloud. I mean the only characters that have unique abilities relative the the rest of the cast are:

Dabura
Janemba
General Blue
Arale
Eis Shenron
Pikkon
Devilman
Master Roshi
Launch (Bit of a stretch given the entire Red Ribbon Army has firearms)
Babidi

And out of those only about 3 of them are characters people wanted. It really is just the nature of Dragon Ball.

kid goku and Hit are p unique too. Also Tien has alot of interesting moves
No such thing as world peace... only Ron Artest
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. It doesn't really matter if they add UI Goku, Jiren or General Blue
  • Topic Archived