• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Vegito stomps jiren right?

User Info: The_DOAM

The_DOAM
1 month ago#41
ShadowRaiden00 posted...
FemtomShiling posted...
Crashdashx posted...
Hakai seems to only be stronger than weaker people. It’s not a op move which can obliterate people.

So whats the point ?

for the Saiyans and Frieza to s*** on it, which in that case you can scrap it requiring the user to be stronger than the victim

Veggie punching them like grapes, Frieza eating them like grapes

either way they suck and don't work

I know I put spoiler blocks in my last post but ever Hakai used be a sitting God was an instantous attack. In other words even the universe 9 god can erase Freiza and Vegeta since their would be no physical attack to punch/grab but rather the arm would just start to break down.
Ignorance is Bliss...

User Info: Damone

Damone
1 month ago#42
ShadowRaiden00 posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
FemtomShiling posted...
ShadowRaiden00 posted...
https://i.imgtc.com/jWnnBCh.png

what a lame ans uninspired design

worst main DB vilain hands down

oh and congrats on the blandest personality too

I don't understand how people can think his design is lame.

Are you watching the same series as the rest of us? Everyone has basic as s*** designs. Jiren fits perfectly.

Buu has the same alien "ears" as Frieza, which are also the same ears as most aliens that Toriyama designs. Are they all uninspired too? It's not like DBZ was ever renowned for it's brilliant designs because everybody knows that Toriyama loves to reuse the same concepts out of sheer drawing laziness.

Jiren is the first time a main arc enemy has been a grey-area character that isn't just evil for the sake of being evil. Finally Toriyama doesn't reuse the same "I'm an evil prick" persona that he loves to rehash for every arc enemy.

His personality is very stoic like Hit, but yet people seem to absolutely love Hit.

far too much truth to contain

Frieza has characteristics and a personality that stood out before Super happened. With that being said, DB villains arent all that deep to begin with.

Jiren is just kinda there and he has no personality whatsoever. They tried to justify it with a rushed backstory which was absolute s***. He also contradicted his might is right philosophy shortly after it was shown. Worst of it all is that he's a Mary Sue/Gary Stu character which is the s***tiest archetype out there.

Jiren the Grey fits him personality because he's as plain as it gets.

User Info: GodzGift42

GodzGift42
1 month ago#43
Bestia_Somnia posted...

His personality is very stoic like Hit, but yet people seem to absolutely love Hit.

Because Hit actually looks cool and is shown to have personality several times. He even has a sense of humour (i.e. when he eliminated dyspo for example). He also has a way cooler moveset than Jiren as well as he brings something unique to the table, while Jiren is another over the top brawler who punches and throws 🔥 at people.

Jiren personaliy is more shallow than an anemic puddle, he looks like an alien from the 1960s, he is Op for the sake of being op. Cell, Frieza and Buu being as strong as they were atleast had some rhyme and reason to it (especially Frieza since his strongest forms all have drawbacks)

but f***ing Jiren? Akira painted his ugly ass on the concrete and left a mark on everyone negativity because at the end of the day no one even know who Jiren is, or why Jiren is so strong as he is now.
No such thing as world peace... only Ron Artest

User Info: jellybeanmaster

jellybeanmaster
1 month ago#44
Bestia_Somnia posted...
FemtomShiling posted...
ShadowRaiden00 posted...

Are you watching the same series as the rest of us? Everyone has basic as s*** designs. Jiren fits perfectly.

Buu has the same alien "ears" as Frieza, which are also the same ears as most aliens that Toriyama designs. Are they all uninspired too? It's not like DBZ was ever renowned for it's brilliant designs because everybody knows that Toriyama loves to reuse the same concepts out of sheer drawing laziness.

Jiren is the first time a main arc enemy has been a grey-area character that isn't just evil for the sake of being evil. Finally Toriyama doesn't reuse the same "I'm an evil prick" persona that he loves to rehash for every arc enemy.

I dont think you understand what design is. Jiren is as blank slate as you can get in DBZ. Literally A big strong alien. Doesnt even have a tattoo or anything remotely unique in design. Freiza has a tail, 3 toes, crystals in his body. Buu has the antenna, the holes, crazy baggy pants and weird ass hands. Every other character in the series had more put into their design. They couldn’t even give the character a color. Also the “strength is all that matters, i fight for myself” bit is as cliche as being evil for the sake of being evil
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,

User Info: GujinKami

GujinKami
1 month ago#45
Given 2 random saiyan mutts could fuse and match the power of SSB Goku, I'm sure Vegito would run Jiren into the ground with no effort.
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/39lX5ve.jpg http://i.imgur.com/9S9glYE.png https://imgur.com/a/Qxo9jXF

User Info: mistermikeymike

mistermikeymike
1 month ago#46
Calling jiren bland is a bit dishonest.

The guy is built upon justice league /power ranger type super hero teams.

Fighting an enemy hero is a lot more interesting than fighting evil guy who is evil for sake of being evil
You are now posting in a
#mikeytopic

User Info: Kensaimage

Kensaimage
1 month ago#47
FemtomShiling posted...
ShadowRaiden00 posted...

You sound like he touched you as a kid or something, lol

User Info: Kensaimage

Kensaimage
1 month ago#48
jellybeanmaster posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
FemtomShiling posted...
ShadowRaiden00 posted...

I dont think you understand what design is. Jiren is as blank slate as you can get in DBZ. Literally A big strong alien. Doesnt even have a tattoo or anything remotely unique in design. Freiza has a tail, 3 toes, crystals in his body. Buu has the antenna, the holes, crazy baggy pants and weird ass hands. Every other character in the series had more put into their design. They couldn’t even give the character a color. Also the “strength is all that matters, i fight for myself” bit is as cliche as being evil for the sake of being evil

A plain design is still a design

User Info: GodzGift42

GodzGift42
1 month ago#49
mistermikeymike posted...
Calling jiren bland is a bit dishonest.

The guy is built upon justice league /power ranger type super hero teams.

Fighting an enemy hero is a lot more interesting than fighting evil guy who is evil for sake of being evil

it's not his concept, it's his backstory, design, personality, and execution that's bland. His concept would have been cool if he wasn't so lame
No such thing as world peace... only Ron Artest
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Vegito stomps jiren right?
  • Topic Archived