• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Vegito stomps jiren right?

User Info: jellybeanmaster

jellybeanmaster
3 months ago#1
If Gogeta can fight Broly then Vegito really is OD
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
3 months ago#2
pretty much which is why the Saiyans traditionally don't want to fuse unless their opponent used a fusion of some sort themselves since its well super unfair to them lol, the fact Broly has to force them to even fuse themselves shows how serious things become

also people can debate to the ends of the earth who is stronger Gogeta or Vegito, Vegito as a blue has less then an hour...so I imagine Gogeta Blue isn't even a few minutes long lol
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: Crashdashx

Crashdashx
3 months ago#3
Yes because the potaru fusion isn’t just person + persons powerlevel, it’s myktiplied. You also have other factors like rivalries increasing the power.

User Info: YaBoyVegeta

YaBoyVegeta
3 months ago#4
Crashdashx posted...
Yes because the potaru fusion isn’t just person + persons powerlevel, it’s myktiplied. You also have other factors like rivalries increasing the power.

The Fusion Dance being powers added and the potara being powers multiplied is just head canon. Besides why wouldn't the fusion dance get a rival boost as well?
Thanks, I needed a light- Sanji

Crashdashx
3 months ago#5
YaBoyVegeta posted...
Crashdashx posted...

The Fusion Dance being powers added and the potara being powers multiplied is just head canon. Besides why wouldn't the fusion dance get a rival boost as well?

Nothing was said or demonstrated that showed fusion power.Gotenks getting destroyed as ssj 3 and Vegito steam rolling as vase form for example...

User Info: Jubei_Kubagami

Jubei_Kubagami
3 months ago#6
Crashdashx posted...
YaBoyVegeta posted...
Crashdashx posted...

Nothing was said or demonstrated that showed fusion power.Gotenks getting destroyed as ssj 3 and Vegito steam rolling as vase form for example...

Vase form is very fragile from what I've heard.
"Real men have seen tears."

Crashdashx
3 months ago#7
Jubei_Kubagami posted...
Crashdashx posted...
YaBoyVegeta posted...
Crashdashx posted...

Auto correct lol.

User Info: mistermikeymike

mistermikeymike
3 months ago#8
vegito azul is actually in the same tier as jiren but lower in the same tier. however if he goes vegito ultra instinct he is stronger than jiren until he goes jiren negro. ultimately, both are weaker than gohan blanco (completado)

i hope this helps
You are now posting in a
#mikeytopic

User Info: Jubei_Kubagami

Jubei_Kubagami
3 months ago#9
Crashdashx posted...
Jubei_Kubagami posted...
Crashdashx posted...
YaBoyVegeta posted...
Crashdashx posted...

Auto correct lol.

I know I'm just teasing, haha you should see some of my other topics, spelling errors from auto-correct in the title alone. But yeah I agree with your post.
"Real men have seen tears."

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
3 months ago#10
mistermikeymike posted...
vegito azul is actually in the same tier as jiren but lower in the same tier. however if he goes vegito ultra instinct he is stronger than jiren until he goes jiren negro. ultimately, both are weaker than gohan blanco (completado)

i hope this helps

Lol
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Vegito stomps jiren right?
  • Topic Archived