Made it to Super Saiyan God rank! Vegito rules!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Made it to Super Saiyan God rank! Vegito rules!!

User Info: Dainebag

Dainebag
4 weeks ago#1
https://youtu.be/FwAhoVb7_oo

The match that I ranked up to Super Saiyan God!
Vegito is hands down the most fun character in this game. He just disrespects the opponent with those throws and keeps putting the back in the corner.

@Avalon64 thought you might wanna watch this match to see some of the Vegito tech and overall gameplan since I know you picked him up recently :)

(No idea why I popped sparking when I did, got a little over-excited haha)

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
4 weeks ago#2
oh why thank you lol, I'll give it a watch when I get home, I'm honoured that you thought of me

yeah he really is ALOT of fun even when he's the only one left, your assists are down, dammit I am at LEAST gonna go down in style! Lol

I find conditioning my opponent helps alot, sometimes go for overheads that the opponent thinks oh he's gonna try and overhead me again and stop blocking low, only for them to be hit by that 2M lol
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: GodzGift42

GodzGift42
4 weeks ago#3
congrats. Glad you stuck with him, as you did find him underwhelming at first.

Edit: Damn, that fight was BUST ASS
No such thing as world peace... only Ron Artest

User Info: Burchyplus

Burchyplus
4 weeks ago#4
Christ, you really was on form yesterday..he didn't even have the option to fight back until he popped sparking at the end.
Why loot boxes are the worst thing in gaming:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/207946-star-wars-battlefront-ii/76036841/891196567
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Made it to Super Saiyan God rank! Vegito rules!!
  • Topic Archived