GO1 vs Best Vegitto in the World at TGS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. GO1 vs Best Vegitto in the World at TGS

User Info: zhaoyun99

zhaoyun99
3 weeks ago#1
Goddamn, crazy team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAOh275Fj7o
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!"
When a troll can't argue with you anymore, he called you a troll http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Garfield64/boards

User Info: BluuberryPie

BluuberryPie
3 weeks ago#2
On a somewhat unrelated topic, is it mostly agreed that vegito is mid tier now or what
fallout3/nv remaster 64 bit pls

User Info: Boricua_Kidd21

Boricua_Kidd21
3 weeks ago#3
What a set. His Teen Gohan is nasty. Hek of a team.

User Info: Wil_Knights

Wil_Knights
3 weeks ago#4
Very nice.
SaGa Frontier is my favorite game series :)

User Info: PrismUFO

PrismUFO
3 weeks ago#5
BluuberryPie posted...
On a somewhat unrelated topic, is it mostly agreed that vegito is mid tier now or what

It is. He carries a lot of flaws.
Lack of powerful mix ups.
Lack of a good assist ( instead, it's almost the worst ), that literally makes a character with actual mix ups weaker in the team.
Dangerous normals.
Slow normals.
No HKD in the air with his level 3.
Fuzziable.
His defensive option can be punished with a simple vanish.
All canceled options after 2H can be beaten.
Lack of good tools against super dash in the airs.
Pretty bad grounded ki blasts ( orbs )
And he has no way to jail with a vanish after this patch.

Vegeto is almost screaming at you to not play him unless you are a fan of his gameplay or his look.
It's not so much that he is weak, his damage, his range, his corner carry and his meter build do some work, and the air grab invuln is nice, but he carries a lot of flaws with him.

The normal level is more around mid+ than simple mid after the patch, making Vegeto a contender for the bottom 5 characters imo, with Black, Trunks, Beerus and ... I don't know who else because everyone is strong, probably Nappa because him too carries too much flaws.
https://im5.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-5-61a85f834e.gif

User Info: Supremo

Supremo
3 weeks ago#6
Seeing Teen Gohan win at this level is so satisfying... I almost shed a tear.
Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are. - Ryu

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
3 weeks ago#7
PrismUFO posted...
The normal level is more around mid+ than simple mid after the patch, making Vegeto a contender for the bottom 5 characters imo, with Black, Trunks, Beerus and ... I don't know who else because everyone is strong, probably Nappa because him too carries too much flaws.

That makes no sense lol, everyone has Black as high tier or one of the better ones.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen: God of War>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: PrismUFO

PrismUFO
3 weeks ago#8
Robin_Mask posted...
PrismUFO posted...

That makes no sense lol, everyone has Black as high tier or one of the better ones.

Not anymore. Especially after this patch.
Black has :
Slightly sluggish normals, with 2M being a bit stubby.
Lack of respectable neutral ( unlike SS Goku, grounded beams aren't that much of a deal )
Lack of solid blockstrings
Lack of good level 3 oki

Lack of mix ups ( on top of being hard to get in a blockstring )
A terrible, terrible, perhaps the worst in the game with some others, DHC that can f*** the potential of damage of a team where he is supposed to help it with his beam assist.
Because of point in bold, he is forced in a mid / point position despite having pretty weak mix ups, even though it allows him to use his mobility, making him uneffective compared to other like 18 who carry some big flaws forcing her on point, but will be able to 100% do what she aims at once the team help her to cover them. Black will still struggle to be as dangerous as 18, he won't easily allow the team to ensure a loss to the opponent's team that could be crucial.

Black isn't effective in a way that fits his role.
It's pretty funny lol, when I played him at the beginning of the game, I spend a lot of time saying how his flaws forced him at a mid position rather than high one.
Only thing that helped back then is that beams were something huge compared to most characters who had crappy assist. Since the patch, that gap isn't as big, even SS Vegeta isn't such a strong character now, especially since he destroys any mix up you could do.
https://im5.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-5-61a85f834e.gif

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
3 weeks ago#9
PrismUFO posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
PrismUFO posted...

Black has :
Lack of respectable neutral ( unlike SS Goku, grounded beams aren't that much of a deal )
Lack of good level 3 oki

A terrible, terrible, perhaps the worst in the game with some others, DHC that can f*** the potential of damage of a team where he is supposed to help it with his beam assist.
Because of point in bold, he is forced in a mid / point position despite having pretty weak mix ups, even though it allows him to use his mobility, making him uneffective compared to other like 18 who carry some big flaws forcing her on point, but will be able to 100% do what she aims at once the team help her to cover them. Black will still struggle to be as dangerous as 18, he won't easily allow the team to ensure a loss to the opponent's team that could be crucial.

It's pretty funny lol, when I played him at the beginning of the game, I spend a lot of time saying how his flaws forced him at a mid position rather than high one.
Only thing that helped back then is that beams were something huge compared to most characters who had crappy assist. Since the patch, that gap isn't as big, even SS Vegeta isn't such a strong character now, especially since he destroys any mix up you could do.

Lame, they nerfed the most balanced character.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen: God of War>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: Crashdashx

Crashdashx
3 weeks ago#10
PrismUFO posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
PrismUFO posted...

Black has :
Lack of good level 3 oki

He’s no where near bottom 5. I don’t know a single person apart from you who’s said that.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. GO1 vs Best Vegitto in the World at TGS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived