If Raditz and Zarbon are dlc, how would you like them to play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. If Raditz and Zarbon are dlc, how would you like them to play?

User Info: AiRxJones

AiRxJones
3 weeks ago#11
Robin_Mask posted...
Zarbon could be interesting if they let him switch between forms without wasting meter. His monster form being more offensive for example.
SF5: Sakura, P4AU: Mitsuru
BBTAG: Orie/Mitsuru DBFZ: Gohan/Ginyu/Trunks

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
3 weeks ago#12
I’d definitely main Raditz

User Info: Syggys

Syggys
3 weeks ago#13
CardboardBox123 posted...
Mind if I ask why do you guys want them?I thought no one cared about them.Zarbon could be a range type while Dodoria could be a melee type(Like 18 and 17).

I want Zarbon because I like blue girly men in thigh high stockings
DBFZ: Buu/Nappa/Gotenks // SFV: Birdie/Abigail // KoF14: Chang/Antonov/Dinosaur
UK // PSN: SygBoss

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
3 weeks ago#14
Finalfartasy posted...
DaveD739 posted...
The only thing that’s weird about these older characters is seeing them kill SSB’s and stuff.

This is all explained in the games story mode.
It's why people like Nappa can fight Cell.

It's a fighting game... characters of all kinds fight... doesn't matter where they place in canon.

Otherwise...

- Magneto OHKOs Wolverine

- Dan should never hurt anyone in SF

- Shin Akuma/Oni/full power Bison [SFA] OHKO everyone

- BB's Rachel/Hazama/Terumi/Nine/Platinum/Jubei OHKO the rest of the cast

- GG's Sol/Slayer/Dizzy/Jin/I-No/Justice/Asuka/Japanese people OHKO everyone [not kidding on Japanese people in GG canon]

- Thanos/Morrigan/Amaterasu/Galactus/Dormammu/Shuma-Gorath OHKO everyone in the MVC games

- Akuma/Mishimas in Tekken OHKO everyone
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen: God of War>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: Sir_RaZZo

Sir_RaZZo
3 weeks ago#15
Dainebag posted...
Just seem like cool characters. Weird looking. Brightly coloured. Would really pop with this game’s graphics.

This one boggles my mind. Zarbon and Raditz bring nothing new aesthetically. Just 2 more mooks wearing Frieza Army gear.
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force

User Info: Sir_RaZZo

Sir_RaZZo
3 weeks ago#16
Dainebag posted...
Weird looking. Brightly coloured. Would really pop with this game’s graphics. Plus the characters in the series are both cool and have a lot of moveset potential. Would be nice to see some variation with more alien looking characters as opposed to more humans.

Say, didn't the franchise just wrap up an arc full of new characters who fit this description way better than those two? 🤔
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force

Robin_Mask
3 weeks ago#17
Sir_RaZZo posted...
Dainebag posted...
Weird looking. Brightly coloured. Would really pop with this game’s graphics. Plus the characters in the series are both cool and have a lot of moveset potential. Would be nice to see some variation with more alien looking characters as opposed to more humans.

Say, didn't the franchise just wrap up an arc full of new characters who fit this description way better than those two? 🤔

More saiyans? The only worthy ones are Jiren/Toppo, Kefla, the bum ass lame rabbit, and the Sailor Moon parody. Frost? If they can do a worthwhile different moveset from Frieza and Cooler or keep him on his Xenomorph Queen form.

User Info: Doom_Infinite

Doom_Infinite
3 weeks ago#18
Zarbon would probably have his transformation either as an install or as part of his meteo move I guess. Raditz would presumably play like he did in Extreme Butouden, they might have to make some changes to make him more interesting but I think the core elements are in place. I think they'll both make it in and I expect they'll be awesome.
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force

User Info: Black-Isz

Black-Isz
3 weeks ago#19
AiRxJones posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
Zarbon could be interesting if they let him switch between forms without wasting meter. His monster form being more offensive for example.

Syggys posted...
CardboardBox123 posted...
Mind if I ask why do you guys want them?I thought no one cared about them.Zarbon could be a range type while Dodoria could be a melee type(Like 18 and 17).

I want Zarbon because I like blue girly men in thigh high stockings

Who doesn't???

Robin_Mask
3 weeks ago#20
Doom_Infinite posted...
Zarbon would probably have his transformation either as an install or as part of his meteo move I guess. Raditz would presumably play like he did in Extreme Butouden, they might have to make some changes to make him more interesting but I think the core elements are in place. I think they'll both make it in and I expect they'll be awesome.

Nah man, installs suck, just change at will for him.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. If Raditz and Zarbon are dlc, how would you like them to play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived