Is it worth watching the movies with Bardock and Broly in?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Is it worth watching the movies with Bardock and Broly in?

User Info: GTurtlte

GTurtlte
4 months ago#41
Sad thing is. He dont count cause its not canon

Hell in budokai 3. He starts out blue. Before you turn legendary
"Welcome back, To the stage of history"

User Info: godofwar596

godofwar596
4 months ago#42
Watch Father of Goku and the first Broly movie. The other 2 Broly movies are pretty trash sadly.

User Info: godofwar596

godofwar596
4 months ago#43
Jlockrocks posted...
God_of_Magic posted...
Bardock: Father of Goku is good and should be watched.

Episode of Bardock is pretty good. You get to see ssj Bardock.

Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan is awesome. I love this one and it has an amazing soundtrack. Must watch.

Broly Second Coming is also pretty good. Not as good as the first but still worth watching. Extra comedy is added to this one so it brings the tone down a bit. The Goku family kamehameha is a great touch.

Bio Broly is pretty darn bad. I love Broly and even I didn't like it. Without spoilers, I'll just say it was a big disappointment.

I'm buying to take a guess your one of those dub kiddies.......f***ing broly dub is trash and the pantera soundtrack is f***ing terrible. It's edgy f***ing garbage

I mean I hate the original English dub and I'm a sub lover all day. But I thought the metal music fit Broly, and apparently Arc System agrees because they gave him the heaviest theme in the game.

User Info: GTurtlte

GTurtlte
4 months ago#44
Dude. Pantera +broly. Best s*** ever
"Welcome back, To the stage of history"

User Info: YoutubeAhzeenw

YoutubeAhzeenw
4 months ago#45
Rob_the_Ninja posted...
Every Dragon Ball fan must suffer though Bio Broly.

Lmaoooooo

User Info: Ninjamaster07

Ninjamaster07
4 months ago#46
Sir_RaZZo posted...
Ninjamaster07 posted...
Bio Broly is super trash, Mr Satan and android 18 are the sole redeeming parts of that movie

TBH, this movie isn't as bad as everyone says. Yes, Bio-Broly was a lame villain design and a slap in the face to Broly fans, I sympathize with them. But the animation and fight choreography is on-point in this film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wvae6GK2og

Also, there's no Goku or Vegeta. This is all about Goten, Trunks, 18, and Krillin saving the day.

Youre right, I forgot how good the animation is
SFV: Guile, Boxer
DBF: Goku Black, Trunks, Freeza

User Info: Ninjamaster07

Ninjamaster07
4 months ago#47
Reuan posted...
Ninjamaster07 posted...

Episode of Bardock is hit or miss,some like it,some hate it. The story is kind of random and dumb, its canon is debated, but it's got great animation and SSJ Bardock

It’s a what if story, but people are too stupid to treat it like one, episode of bardock is honestly fine

I personally enjoy it, the time travel angle is pretty stupid and his character is a bit different but I like personally like it, I'm just saying among the community. Its hit or miss
SFV: Guile, Boxer
DBF: Goku Black, Trunks, Freeza

User Info: Frost-Bite96

Frost-Bite96
4 months ago#48
DB: Father of Goku is definitely something to write home about with how cool it is, definitely recommend(DB:minus is absolute trash).

Broly the LSSJ is a bomb movie with a dope soundtrack, Broly the Second Coming is fun but flawed, Bio-Broly could of been better.

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
4 months ago#49
Even though it is a "what-if" story, the concept of Episode of Bardock is just soooo contrived. It not being canon is its saving grace since otherwise it would be an utterly ridiculous, unnecessary, and thematically disrespectful follow-up to Father of Goku. It pretty much exists just to be shallow fanservice.

If it were canon people would be so pissed. lol
Winkles acknowledge you.

User Info: Broly4561

Broly4561
4 months ago#50
I still refuse to this day to watch Bio-Broly.

I thought it was stupid as a kid who's main means of seeing dbz movies before english release was through tanking computer by downloading them through p2p software, and waiting days because loldialup.
Not today
http://imgur.com/5I9Y7HS
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Is it worth watching the movies with Bardock and Broly in?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived