Vegito Blue and Zamasu... How do you follow that up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Vegito Blue and Zamasu... How do you follow that up?

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
2 months ago#21
They just have to make base Goku and Vegeta feel distinct enough gameplay-wise. Go for a much more overhauled moveset compared to what the Blue variants attempted.
Winkles acknowledge you.

User Info: Grimlock1990

Grimlock1990
2 months ago#22
serpentaurus posted...
super hotshot bowser posted...
biako06 posted...
How sick will the base forms have to be for people to overlook the fact that Caulifla or Kale should have been next... or even Master Roshi would be more hype.

The only answer is Oozaru's Foot.

(1 min 35 seconds)

https://youtu.be/x-CNf7YxLqA?t=95

android 18 shooting missiles out of her ass got me lmao

Geez that brings back some memories... not good ones. Makes extreme butoden look absolutely amazing by comparison.

User Info: Mochzuki

Mochzuki
2 months ago#23
By making all the characters that follow either equal to or greater than Black, A. Gohan, A. 16 and Bardock. Sure they might not be "hype" but if they are crazy good? That's all they need. I gave zero effs about 16 but as soon as I saw how good he was? I decided to create teams with him in it and him and Nappa are my LEAST played characters. Hype and popularity doesn't build/carry a character on a fighting game. Their moveset, gameplay, and strategy does.
PSN: Atsuki12345 , Warlock Max Power 302, Hunter Max Power 299, Titan Max Power ???
"If you die outside during Calus you a scrub."
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Vegito Blue and Zamasu... How do you follow that up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived