• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Is there any rage quit penalties ?

User Info: JaiOfManyNames

JaiOfManyNames
2 years ago#1
I hardly get matches in as is. Do they lose points or anything ?

If ring matches worked properly I wouldn’t even bother with ranked probably

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
2 years ago#2
sadly nope

its part of the continued problem of online that you can't punish a player too hard for disconnects since many gamers will claim its their internet and not them and all that

but if a player quits a match inbetween often enough their name will show up in purple indicating this is a guy who disconnects matches very often
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: Ninjamaster07

Ninjamaster07
2 years ago#3
You get a dope purple name
SFV: Guile, Boxer
DBF: Goku Black, Trunks, Freeza

User Info: NeroMamba23

NeroMamba23
2 years ago#4
One of the reasons I stopped playing this game online. 20 victories that were robbed from me and zero compensation. The whole square color system irks me as well. It’s cool if you were not allowed to see that before accepting the fight. You can simply hand pick favorable fights.
YouTube: NeroMamba23. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCFJy_5PtzFqrbioxMt1emGg

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
2 years ago#5
NeroMamba23 posted...
One of the reasons I stopped playing this game online. 20 victories that were robbed from me and zero compensation. The whole square color system irks me as well. It’s cool if you were not allowed to see that before accepting the fight. You can simply hand pick favorable fights.

Colored Squares plus the Ranked Achievement is poison to ranked.
PSN: ToveriJuri

JaiOfManyNames
2 years ago#6
Well that’s not much... oh well, maybe start playing mvci again .

User Info: biako06

biako06
2 years ago#7
They get a purple name.

Theoretically they shouldn't be able to get any games anymore.

I decline purple names immediately.

User Info: krazyshot1

krazyshot1
2 years ago#8
There is also an indirect punish in that you can filter for players with high match completion rates thus never having to fight the more notorious ones.
A Gohan/SSJ Goku/Black

User Info: DC-Superior

DC-Superior
2 years ago#9
It really depends on when they RQ.

If they RQ anytime before their health hits zero, they won't lose points, but if they RQ even an attosecond after they hit zero or you hear the KO!!!! then yeah you still get the points, but not the loot.

Edit: I haven't been on in 3 or 4 days, I have about 521k BP. RQ"s are not what I need to be encountering ATM lol. So avoid purple names at all cost and you won't have a problem.
"Facts don't care about your feelings." - Ben Shapiro, and Kat Dennings is the perfect mix of sexy, smart, fun and serious.

JaiOfManyNames
2 years ago#10
DC-Superior posted...
It really depends on when they RQ.

If they RQ anytime before their health hits zero, they won't lose points, but if they RQ even an attosecond after they hit zero or you hear the KO!!!! then yeah you still get the points, but not the loot.

Edit: I haven't been on in 3 or 4 days, I have about 521k BP. RQ"s are not what I need to be encountering ATM lol. So avoid purple names at all cost and you won't have a problem.

Good to know , I only have 230k bp but I like rocking the super saiyan title while maining Krillin.

Mvci seems to have better online , and my favorite characters as well but the presentation and art style are so bland.

Dbzf has all that a lot better but the online is really trashy right now.

I hope we get a patch soon
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Is there any rage quit penalties ?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A