• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. I feel Adult Gohan should get nerfed.

User Info: Vermander

Vermander
9 months ago#11
skeith1234 posted...
Itachi_Sasuke13 posted...
Vermander posted...
TheSecondOne posted...
Goku Black and Cell are worse.

Jobhan can be trolled from a distance.

Black really just has no weakness, Cell is just op. Most of his attacks just override all your actions

How is Cell OP? Provide facts rather than saying crap. Also Adult Gohan will be nerfed.

Been playing Arcs games for years to know characters like Cell and Gohan will not remain the same. 16 too.

Alright ill bite. Cell might just be the best character in the game, he gets a free vanish that can combo into vanish along with specials that have built in high low mix ups. His lows all have wide hit boxes and often will beat out other moves. He also has some of the most crazy loops in this game that can net him easy 5k damage off stray hits. On top of this he has tools for pretty much any scenario, to state again he has a free vanish, beam attack, specials that guarantee hard knockdown, crazy hit boxes on his lows, a decent 2H and H a command grab, good attack range and is super smug. There is nothing cell lacks as a character everything he has is extremely good. Only his mix-ups are lack luster but what does that matter when your beating out your opponents attacks anyway?

This basically
3DS FC: 4312 - 9992 - 0441

User Info: BrownGotti

BrownGotti
9 months ago#12
Vermander posted...
skeith1234 posted...
Vermander posted...
TheSecondOne posted...

Black really just has no weakness, Cell is just op. Most of his attacks just override all your actions

How is Cell OP? Provide facts rather than saying crap. Also Adult Gohan will be nerfed.

Been playing Arcs games for years to know characters like Cell and Gohan will not remain the same. 16 too.

Alright ill bite. Cell might just be the best character in the game, he gets a free vanish that can combo into vanish along with specials that have built in high low mix ups. His lows all have wide hit boxes and often will beat out other moves. He also has some of the most crazy loops in this game that can net him easy 5k damage off stray hits. On top of this he has tools for pretty much any scenario, to state again he has a free vanish, beam attack, specials that guarantee hard knockdown, crazy hit boxes on his lows, a decent 2H and H a command grab, good attack range and is super smug. There is nothing cell lacks as a character everything he has is extremely good. Only his mix-ups are lack luster but what does that matter when your beating out your opponents attacks anyway?

This basically

It's like he's perfect or something...

User Info: ShadowRaiden00

ShadowRaiden00
9 months ago#13
Buff yourself first

and yes, Cell is insane
Black Chapters
http://i.imgur.com/T5VJ5Mi.gifv http://i.imgur.com/F3Yu7Aw.gifv http://i.imgur.com/7s86tr1.gif https://i.imgur.com/FCkVmSI.gif

User Info: perfectchaos83

perfectchaos83
9 months ago#14
Adult Gohan is fine really. The only thing that I feel is really too powerful is Vegeta's assist. Other than that, only the lack luster characters need to be brought up.
Mia FTW!!!
The Dude abides.

User Info: EmblemLord

EmblemLord
9 months ago#15
Cell is indeed nuts.

Pretty much everyone at mid level and higher agrees to that.

Gohan has insane buttons and oki, but he at least needs to drop meter for his full potential.

Goku Black is just really strong overall with nothing he sucks at.

My current top 5 is Cell, Adult Gohan, 16, Blackarrot and Kid Buu.
The journey begins anew

User Info: LazarusNecrosis

LazarusNecrosis
9 months ago#16
BrownGotti posted...
Vermander posted...
skeith1234 posted...
Vermander posted...
TheSecondOne posted...

This basically

It's like he's perfect or something...

I will disagree on a couple points though. His 2H is terrible and his command grab only works if they're further away than where you start the round. His free vanish also only works in the air.

Goku Black doesn't have those downfalls. His 2H is one of the best in the game. His command grab doesn't have a minimum range. His free vanish isn't air only and can do different things.

Cell is really great though. I main him. Black is just better though.

On topic, Adult Gohan is really, really good. He may need the nerf bat but not before Black or Cell. Although I honestly don't think any of them do.
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
Currently Playing: Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

User Info: pikapika212

pikapika212
9 months ago#17
Just nerf and make super heavy reliant on leveling up. Instead of just damage buffs from 2-6, make him gets other buffs and nerf his base by a good amount
PSN pikapika212 /GGAC+R - Anji, Baiken, Dizzy, A.B.A., Zappa, bits of all. GGXRD - Sol. BB - Hakumen, Rachel Alucard, Platinum. P4U - Labyrs

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
9 months ago#18
Or u can learn to fight against him instead of cryin for a nerf.

It's not like he's Gohan Calvo.
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: goooooBills

goooooBills
9 months ago#19
Adult Gohan seems a bit too strong after one of his "charges". Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I think his damage increase per charge will probably be adjusted. I don't think he's really busted though. If they did nothing, I'd be fine too.
I have discovered a hidden sammysamosa!

User Info: LethalFatality

LethalFatality
9 months ago#20
They should just nerf everyone
\_(ツ)_/)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. I feel Adult Gohan should get nerfed.
  • Topic Archived