Why do people complain about the Single Player Content..... Its great.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Why do people complain about the Single Player Content..... Its great.

User Info: DarkKirby2500

DarkKirby2500
7 months ago#31
Blazblue is basically a visual novel that comes with a fighting game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ng1Q1hpHM

Not everybody can compete with that, DBFZ's story is fine.

What DBFZ does is basically the most you can expect from a "crossover" story, where the highlight is the character interactions, not the story itself. It's made even harder by the fact that the story is designed to be possibly canon, so the story can't go in any wild direction that would effect the plot of the manga/anime story.
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. They're all complacent sheeple. Passion fights, but reason wins.

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
7 months ago#32
BB has probably the BEST single player content of a fighting game franchise, Persona 4 Arena not withstanding.

Really hard to compete with that, but every fighting game should at least have an arcade mode with a mid boss and final boss and a character ending.
Cancer free 42 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
7 months ago#33
They can do watever they want in their own IP, but obviously they gotta be more careful wit an IP like dragon ball. For wat it is, it's great.
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: sajt007

sajt007
7 months ago#34
After Injustice 2, the single player content in this game is sorely lacking. I keep getting destroyed online so I try to look at other modes, but the story and arcade modes are boring so I often have to force myself to play this game.
the one and only crazysnake
GT: calcalcal PSN: crazysnake007

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
7 months ago#35
Too dragged out Story Mode.

Arcade Mode has no endings.
Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above.

User Info: Damone

Damone
7 months ago#36
What single player content?

User Info: MarckusFenix

MarckusFenix
7 months ago#37
You know what? SFV's story was better than DBFZ's. At least it was somewhat focused and wasn't packed with loads of unnecessary s***.
Like a vulture.

User Info: HatemailFanatic

HatemailFanatic
7 months ago#38
ScrappyDingo posted...
BB has probably the BEST single player content of a fighting game franchise, Persona 4 Arena not withstanding.

Really hard to compete with that, but every fighting game should at least have an arcade mode with a mid boss and final boss and a character ending.

Don't forget the secret special fights too.
Gt Psn. HatemailFanatic .Send the hate .Not the whining.

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
7 months ago#39
Still only completed 3% of story lol.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: KupoTime

KupoTime
7 months ago#40
Blazblue is anime gibberish that makes no sense and will never conclude properly because fighting game story. I rather Guilty Gear and everyone being angry as heck at That Man.

This is nice for the fanservice stuff tho.
Currently Playing: .hack//G.U.,Divinity Original Sin 2, Nier Automata, Odin Sphere, DS3, Star Ocean 3, FF12:ZA, I am Setsuna, DB FighterZ, Monster Hunter World
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Why do people complain about the Single Player Content..... Its great.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived