• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. The Fact That The Fighting System Is Casual Is REALLY Dumb. It HURTS The GAME

User Info: txbully

txbully
10 months ago#131
tcsavato posted...
I didn't ignore the definitions. I just know how to read them. Being easy to use is one quality of something being simple. It is not the only thing that makes something simple. Windows is not an accessible OS, but it is far simpler to use for most companies. That there is an example of not accessible yet simple. Melee is a game that is easily accessible but not simple to understand. You can pick up and play it, but it is not easy to understand on a fundamental level. Same as this game. It's easy to pick up and play, but understanding it is a whole nother ball park.

Lol keep it up.

I always give'em enough rope lolololololol
GT: stonefaceCal-I don't always like being spied on, but when I do, I prefer XboX.
I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.

User Info: scherz0

scherz0
10 months ago#132
txbully posted...
scherz0 posted...
txbully posted...
scherz0 posted...
txbully posted...
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
Try pressin one button to win online lmao

1. It can be done

2. That's not even close to the point.

You seriously are stupid if you think a beginner of the game has any CREDIBILITY in judging a whether a game is too simple or not. You don’t have enough information to make a valid criticism. Urhur “all it takes is a working thumb to win”- sounds dumb doesn’t it?

And your pb&j analogy is probably one of the worsts I’ve ever read lol. If anything is simple, it’s definitely your critical thinking skills.

watch i make you look stupid, just by having you answer questions:

1. How am I a beginner, and you are not?

2. How do you know how much information i have on this or any other game?

3. If I have had the game, just as long as you, how do you have enough information to make a valid criticism?

just answer those questions.

1., 2. Because you said all it takes is a thumb to win.

3. Because I can acknowledge skill playing ranked players demon and above. I don’t oversimplify my losses to “pressing one button to win” I know they are out playing me because they understand the game on a deeper level than I do. How else do they win more consistently than I do? I’ve taken the time to learn what it takes to at least win somewhat consistently against players super Saiyan 2 and below. I recognize the skill gap between lower ranked players. If the game is too simple why are there huge gaps in skill level?

I’m willing to prove to you how large the skill gap is between you and me. Do I know for sure if you suck? Nope. But you sure sound like it based on your “one button to win” comment. Of course you won’t. Keep calling me stupid to make yourself feel better.

just like i said. give you enough rope to hang your own dumbass.

1. first WE ARE ALL beginners, since the game just came out.

2. you didn't answer either question, but you're so dense, you think you did

3. i had this game since day one, and played the beta. not only that........lean in.............closer...........that's too close, back up............i was helping mario save the princess, before your daddy even worked up the nerves to ask your mama out, so it aint s*** your lil silly know nothing ass can tell me about video games. you still don't get a game being simple, has nothing to do with skill, so stay your dense as in a child's place.

1. No. We are not all beginners. Some people have spent more time than others

2. Uhhh.. I’ve asked you to play but u keep dodging me. You have not been specific about any of your arguments regarding the simplicity of the game. Safe to assume you are beginner.

3. Making assumptions about my age lol. You have no idea who I am and that is completely irrelevant. You sound like a high school dropout to be perfectly honest judging by the way you are handling yourself. Skill has everything to do with judging a game. Would you take a 3 yr old chess novice’s opinion about the game seriously VS a grandmaster? Dude you are so weak it’s not even funny. Most people wouldn’t waste energy arguing with you.

User Info: BrownGotti

BrownGotti
10 months ago#133
The truth is, if you google about Dragon Ball Fighterz lack of depth, you'll get a bunch of links back to gamefaqs. So the only people really complaining about a lack of depth in this game... is this place.

User Info: txbully

txbully
10 months ago#134
1. Stop being stupid, it don't matter if I played 1 hour, and you played 100. The game isn't even a month old, so WE ARE ALL BEGINNERS. PERIOD. Stop trying to spin, because I'm anything but stupid.

2. No, you didn't ask me to play. You came at me with some bulls*** about you could beat me, to prove the game isn't simple. I pointed out how stupid that notion was, because skill has nothing to do with how simple a game is. If you wanna play, cool, but don't bulls*** me.

3. YOU........YES, YOU started with the assumption, and now you're against them when it applies to you. Get off the f***ing brakes loser.
GT: stonefaceCal-I don't always like being spied on, but when I do, I prefer XboX.
I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: whopooted

whopooted
10 months ago#137
now run tell dat
GT: filthy tramps
http://filtytramps.deviantart.com/art/Hulk-Smash-Troll-302098963

User Info: krazyshot1

krazyshot1
10 months ago#138
Heh. You guys are arguing with a troll. I've had txbully on my ignore list from another fighting game (I believe Injustice 2) for a while now.
A Gohan/SSJ Goku/Black

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
10 months ago#139
Is MvC really any deeper than this game?
Cancer free 42 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
10 months ago#140
txbully posted...
1. Stop being stupid, it don't matter if I played 1 hour, and you played 100. The game isn't even a month old, so WE ARE ALL BEGINNERS. PERIOD. Stop trying to spin, because I'm anything but stupid.

2. No, you didn't ask me to play. You came at me with some bulls*** about you could beat me, to prove the game isn't simple. I pointed out how stupid that notion was, because skill has nothing to do with how simple a game is. If you wanna play, cool, but don't bulls*** me.

3. YOU........YES, YOU started with the assumption, and now you're against them when it applies to you. Get off the f***ing brakes loser.

U kno I gotta say here, I skipped a bunch o posts but @txbully is right. He doesn't need to be a god at this game or even good at all to recognize whether it's simplistic or not

Wat ima say is this... tha best kinda game is a game that's simple to understand. It's simple to get into it n play. However, once u get into it, u discover there's hidden depth there n stuff to learn to develop a level o mastery.

Every publishers ideal game is a game where hardcore players can find depth to keep em playin for months or years(n hopefully spend more n more money) while casual players can understand it quickly enuff to enjoy it n not immediately sell it right away.

If a game is simple to understand, or accessible, it's generally a good thing. More accessible it is, tha better. Y wouldn't u want as many ppl to play a game u made or love as a fan as possible?

As long as it's creators artistic integrity ain't stifled, nothin too shady is goin on monetarily, n tha end result is a game that more ppl can enjoy n get excited about than usual.... Wats there to argue about?

For tha record tho, u can play wit one hand to beat most of story mode n maybe a few select scrubs online, but for tha most part, u will be destroyed on later story stages, arcade mode, n anyone who ain't younger than 10 years old online.
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. The Fact That The Fighting System Is Casual Is REALLY Dumb. It HURTS The GAME
  • Topic Archived