You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. List of hidden mechanics and stuff the game doesn't tell you about
Interesting. I'll have to try it more when I get back on my Xbox. Thanks for the tips and info! :-)
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
Currently Playing: Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

User Info: T3H_1337_N1NJ4

T3H_1337_N1NJ4
1 year ago#32
Just found out that 2S in the air makes Gohan (Adult) immediately drop to the ground.

Don't know if that is specified anywhere, but I haven't found it, so might as well add it.
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
https://userstyles.org/styles/88555/gamefaqs-tweaks Tweaks for a better looking Gamefaqs.

User Info: Nazdrovie

Nazdrovie
1 year ago#33
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
Just found out that 2S in the air makes Gohan (Adult) immediately drop to the ground.

Don't know if that is specified anywhere, but I haven't found it, so might as well add it.

A lot of people know this, use this, and incorporate this already. To be perfectly honest, I thought it was common knowledge at this point. But I guess people can still miss it, huh?
PSN: Light_Frog - Playing: Granblue Fantasy. Mwahahaha!! 5* Tien has finally joined...
If you see me, I'm procrastinating. Make me stop ;-;

T3H_1337_N1NJ4
1 year ago#34
Nazdrovie posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

A lot of people know this, use this, and incorporate this already. To be perfectly honest, I thought it was common knowledge at this point. But I guess people can still miss it, huh?

Hell, all of these will eventually be common knowledge. Many already are. The thing is, for someone getting into the game, it's better to have these "common knowledge" listed together.
https://userstyles.org/styles/88555/gamefaqs-tweaks Tweaks for a better looking Gamefaqs.

User Info: act_right

act_right
1 year ago#35
Deflect builds meter.
"Yo dawg, I heard you like DLC"

User Info: korn666rule

korn666rule
1 year ago#36
If you press the eject button on the ps4 the game comes out
But its an artistic, soulful, and minimalist butthole. Much like my own in that regard
korn666rule posted...
If you press the eject button on the ps4 the game comes out

Come on man, that doesn't belong here.

Most people don't even know that the PS4 even has an ejection button.
PSN: vyers72
FC: 0860-3464-0095

User Info: rahmed51387

rahmed51387
1 year ago#38
Random discovery: right stick going down on Lobby screen brings up a tab with I suppose party members? Does anyone know What this is for?
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.

User Info: Supra574

Supra574
1 year ago#39
I think you mean 2M is universal sweep and 2H is universal launcher?
"Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you." Aldous Huxley

T3H_1337_N1NJ4
1 year ago#40
Supra574 posted...
I think you mean 2M is universal sweep and 2H is universal launcher?

It's a launcher because they get off the ground, which you then follow up with 5M and jump cancel for the air combo.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. List of hidden mechanics and stuff the game doesn't tell you about