You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. List of hidden mechanics and stuff the game doesn't tell you about

User Info: T3H_1337_N1NJ4

T3H_1337_N1NJ4
1 year ago#21
@Shooty93 Thanks.

Keep adding stuff if you find it guys. Unfortunately, I can't edit the post anymore but people will see it if they scroll through.
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
https://userstyles.org/styles/88555/gamefaqs-tweaks Tweaks for a better looking Gamefaqs.

User Info: Sethera

Sethera
1 year ago#22
Your sticky request has been accepted.
The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.
Freedom of speech is words that they will bend.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
1 year ago#23
Sethera posted...
👌
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame

T3H_1337_N1NJ4
1 year ago#24
Shotgunnova posted...
Sethera posted...
👌

Thanks!
https://userstyles.org/styles/88555/gamefaqs-tweaks Tweaks for a better looking Gamefaqs.
I can't get the "change lead character" thing to work. Do you hold it or tap it repeatedly?
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
Currently Playing: Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

T3H_1337_N1NJ4
1 year ago#26
LazarusNecrosis posted...
I can't get the "change lead character" thing to work. Do you hold it or tap it repeatedly?

It's hold. But it's the L1/L2 button. If you remapped those buttons (for example for a fightstick) you have to press the original L1/L2 buttons, not the new Assist buttons.

User Info: Fou Lu

Fou Lu
1 year ago#27
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
Press L2 on lobby and a quick menu pops up for teleporting to each mode instead of running around.

This isn't hidden, it's in the tutorial quests when you start the game. It also says "L2: Warp" on the bottom of the screen in the lobby.
I smolder with generic rage.

User Info: DemonCurse69

DemonCurse69
1 year ago#28
Is it really so hard to type qcf and qcb?
@T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

It's hold. But it's the L1/L2 button. If you remapped those buttons (for example for a fightstick) you have to press the original L1/L2 buttons, not the new Assist buttons.

I wonder why it won't work then. My controls for assists are still the same as the original. I am on Xbox One though. Maybe we use different buttons for this effect? I've been using left bumper and left trigger, which is XB1's version of L1/L2.
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
Currently Playing: Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

T3H_1337_N1NJ4
1 year ago#30
@T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

I wonder why it won't work then. My controls for assists are still the same as the original. I am on Xbox One though. Maybe we use different buttons for this effect? I've been using left bumper and left trigger, which is XB1's version of L1/L2.

I personally tried it in a Local Battle on the PC and it worked. Can't speak about any other situation.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. List of hidden mechanics and stuff the game doesn't tell you about