You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. All the special event combinations

User Info: Dark_Despair

Dark_Despair
1 year ago#21
kkeevv posted...
Shadow Flare posted...
can we get an update? Are these stage specific or chapter specific etc because I've tried these combos and sometimes I get nothing

They're arc specific, but beyond that I don't believe so. You'd have to ask the people I credited though, I couldn't even put up with the game long enough to unlock all of the interactions.

Lol I got to this point after clearing the story yesterday...but I am so close to getting 100% in each of the first 2 arcs.

Shadow Flare posted...
I've teamed up Piccolo & Yamcha 3 times now and haven't gotten a scene. Same for a few of the other combos

I'll link the video to see if it will help you but some of these are broken down into regular clone fights, some are boss battles.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TArS2OQewvU
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Dragon Ball FighterZ and SFV Arcade Edition
(edited 1 year ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: ImpulseKid86

ImpulseKid86
1 year ago#23
EDIT - Never mind. Finally got the Gohan/Krillin/Ginyu animation to trigger by approaching Frieza on Map 12. Wasn't sure if it would work since Frieza is placed ahead of Ginyu in their pairing
Before you die, I will carve my name into your flesh. That name is Garcia F***ing Hotspur, hunter of demons and slayer of pendejos like you!!!
Oh I recognize the TC.
~Yuki~

User Info: Skuld

Skuld
9 months ago#25
Who posted #22?
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. All the special event combinations