You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. All the special event combinations

User Info: superman 2000

superman 2000
1 year ago#11
Anyone else surprised there aren't any Yamcha/Vegeta interactions?
I mock all DBZ characters equally.
Nice tc, I was gonna do this based off a guide online but I forgot lol, thanks for takin ur time out
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: DutchKraken

DutchKraken
1 year ago#13
Here is the thing... (bump btw).

I think if you want to sticky something, it needs to get a lot more information on it as well. Special Events was pretty easy to discover, all you really need is a large amount of people and people willing to let know what combinations they discovered. This just keeps going until you eventually have a full list.

In the original topic it was just somebody asking if somebody would know HIS specific event, so I figured... why not just write them down which I already have, I might have some that the person has missed, and others might have the ones I am missing as well.

Personally, just linking this is fine enough :).
The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it. There is none. I loathe perfection! If something is perfect, then there is nothing left.
superman 2000 posted...

No kidding, given how everyone else gets a few jabs at Yamcha you would think the most obvious one would've been thrown in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwp3OvaXCZU
PSN: vyers72
FC: 0860-3464-0095

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#15
Tag
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-
DrunkenPilot72 posted...
superman 2000 posted...

No kidding, given how everyone else gets a few jabs at Yamcha you would think the most obvious one would've been thrown in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwp3OvaXCZU

Honestly the Yamcha Roasts in this game were better, and frankly more in character.
The actual *gameplay* of the singleplayer sucks anus, but the story, and especially the character interactions are at least on par with the series. Take out the 'the soul is the player' element and the 'true' arc would make an OK DBZ movie if it combined all three arcs.

Also, this game gave us hilarious memes like 'Oh hi dad...and Goku' and the Yamcha Doujin.
No other DBZ game has done something that glorious, at least not to this scale :P
FC (USun): 1134-9578-3279 IGN Lucas
Riolu's for trade, filling in the dex!

User Info: Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare
1 year ago#17
can we get an update? Are these stage specific or chapter specific etc because I've tried these combos and sometimes I get nothing
War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
1 year ago#18
Shadow Flare posted...
can we get an update? Are these stage specific or chapter specific etc because I've tried these combos and sometimes I get nothing

They're arc specific, but beyond that I don't believe so. You'd have to ask the people I credited though, I couldn't even put up with the game long enough to unlock all of the interactions.
https://www.twitch.tv/tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare
1 year ago#19
I've teamed up Piccolo & Yamcha 3 times now and haven't gotten a scene. Same for a few of the other combos
War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.

User Info: DutchKraken

DutchKraken
1 year ago#20
Shadow Flare posted...
I've teamed up Piccolo & Yamcha 3 times now and haven't gotten a scene. Same for a few of the other combos

Did you actually also do them in the first arc as well, if you do them in any other arc they wouldn't work no matter if you do them 100 times. If another interaction is possible it picks 1 at random I think.
The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it. There is none. I loathe perfection! If something is perfect, then there is nothing left.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. All the special event combinations